Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 9)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
mein aa gayi...gosh 100th epi celebration couldnt control myself...m here for an hour....lets rock it guys.....Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Congo guys....Hug
100 epis complete...yayy!!!!Dancing

Bua to sach mein great hai.....i think she's d one who'll make Arohi recognise d whole truth....
D sagai was soooo beautiful n Arjuhi were just magical....
Well i got nothing to say good bout Dhondz so i'll say nothing at all....d timing of d guy is unbelievably horrible...

Edited by --Pooja-- - 15 March 2011 at 12:43pm
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
True Aksh!! Amrit was so over reacting today!! vaise.. this family has passed every boundry of ullupanti.. I mean didn't arjun say it in front of everyone that he loved arohi.. & arohi didn't protest or anything.. so, it meant she loved him too at a point na!! so, why over reactions now!! jab saath mein rehenge then.. this was bound to happen.. kya socha tha un logone ke she would come back aise hi!!

but stars to bua today.. she's truly being arjuhi's support system!! she was so angry when arjun got married to arohi.. but once she got to know abut arohi's feelings & also that arjun truly loves arohi.. she's all up to support them!! ClapClap very well written character!! loved how she was all concerned only abut arohi today & was making amrit understand that arohi can noly be happy with arjun.. loved loved her today!! she's gonna be there for arjuhi all the way now.. from the way she's standing up for them to each and everyone without any fear!! waiting for DJ's return.. wanna see how CV's shape her character from now on!! would be very imp rxn for sure!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hey ari, anjali, -pooja-

ari, aaj mein tujhe kuch nahi kahungi.. 

congrats guyz!!! party time!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hey Ari, anjali, Pooja!! Hug
congo to all of u!! 100 epis.. yipieeeeeeeeee!! Dancing

Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

True Aksh!! Amrit was so over reacting today!! vaise.. this family has passed every boundry of ullupanti.. I mean didn't arjun say it in front of everyone that he loved arohi.. & arohi didn't protest or anything.. so, it meant she loved him too at a point na!! so, why over reactions now!! jab saath mein rehenge then.. this was bound to happen.. kya socha tha un logone ke she would come back aise hi!!

but stars to bua today.. she's truly being arjuhi's support system!! she was so angry when arjun got married to arohi.. but once she got to know abut arohi's feelings & also that arjun truly loves arohi.. she's all up to support them!! ClapClap very well written character!! loved how she was all concerned only abut arohi today & was making amrit understand that arohi can noly be happy with arjun.. loved loved her today!! she's gonna be there for arjuhi all the way now.. from the way she's standing up for them to each and everyone without any fear!! waiting for DJ's return.. wanna see how CV's shape her character from now on!! would be very imp rxn for sure!!

ditto 
but i have one bone to pick with bua... bataya kyun amrit ko ki arohi hasnt completely understood.. "ki aaj woh bhi samajh jaayegi.." aisa kuch kaha tha.. i hope amrit n ksa dont hang on that line like a leech..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
rofl 100th epi mein ullupanti dekhne ka koi shauk nahi tha i ff'd it....

aksh thanku hai ji....waise bhi m sleepy...wont be able to study....socha kmh ke repeat ane tak thodi spammin hi karloo...will sleep after seeing that....waise aaj dhondu ka murder karne ka dil hai mera....Evil Smile

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

guys look i found arohi and arjun under the disguise of govinda and karishma ROFL

@aksh...wow loved what you wrote on page 1Clap...it was touching and i agree with every single letter LOL

ROFL jannat u r too much...kya song dhundha haiROFL

glitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top