Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 56)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Ok I know the answer to this.. with out looking..
I don't know the date.. but I think when he met PC!! the epi that aired was when arohi showed raj all the 8 gf pics!! Aksh.. I remember this bcoz during our spamming session.. we compared arjun's character to that of karan!! his excitement to meet PC & how jalofied kritika would be..

hope this was the one..

arre waah kuki partner.. tane yaad che!! taari memory ghani saari che!!Clap

p.s. i cant LIKE ur posts anymore.. toh issi se kaam chala le Hug

Edited by aksh4IF - 15 March 2011 at 10:50pm

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

I don't know the date.. but I think when he met PC!! the epi that aired was when arohi showed raj all the 8 gf pics!! Aksh.. I remember this bcoz during our spamming session.. we compared arjun's character to that of karan!! his excitement to meet PC & how jalofied kritika would be..

hope this was the one..

Aksh... thanks to CV bashing!! I remember all my bashing with exact epis!! LOL
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

hope this was the one..

p.s. i cant LIKE ur posts anymore.. toh issi se kaam chala le Hug

aww... Hug no problem partner!! we have heart to heart telepathy.. so, we don't need to press likes to each other posts!! it's by default!! LOL
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
vaise i was just listening to daddi's pravachan to arohi.. she said "mujhe tujhpe bharosa hai, ki tum dono sab kuch theek kardoge" .. u think they'll rem this n take teh trak that way where both arjuhi will sudharofy singus.. arohi anyways has started it as part of her band bajana act!! i wonder if arjun wud band bajaofy ullus.. to take some revenge for..Ermm umm.. their ullupanti!!ROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 15 March 2011 at 10:54pm
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
that level of ullupanti shud be made a criminal offense!! Evil Smile

vaise hi arjun has shown them a mirror during the wedding.. police walon ke ghar me.. police walon ki ladki se.. unhi ke saamne shaadi kar li.. phir bhi ullupanti kam nahi hui.. but arohi ki ullupanti by association to singus.. immediately effect lene lagi..aur woh apne saajan ke peeche sasural chali aayi!!

@pooja, next vid? or q?

Edited by aksh4IF - 15 March 2011 at 11:00pm
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

vaise i was just listening to daddi's pravachan to arohi.. she said "mujhe tujhpe bharosa hai, ki tum dono sab kuch theek kardoge" .. u think they'll rem this n take teh trak that way where both arjuhi will sudharofy singus.. arohi anyways has started it as part of her band bajana act!! i wonder if arjun wud band bajaofy ullus.. to take some revenge for..Ermm umm.. their ullupanti!!ROFL

nahhh.. arjun's very shareef!! he would never intentionally hurt anyone.. not in his character!! so, he won't intentinally band bajaoing of ullu's!! woh kaam to arohi khud hi kardegi.. when they'll get to know that arohi loves arjun.. when she'll stand up for him against her whole family!! I can imagine 440 V jhatkas they'll get!! so, arjun ko kuch karneki zarurat nahin hai..

as far as.. dadi's pravachan goes!! that would have to happen!! I think sudharoing singhus is gonna be major aim of arjuhi.. once they get together.. it would be their aim!! bcoz if singh's won't turn good.. the family fued that is unknown to us.. would never be spoilt & we won't have a happy ending to the season!! so, it is bound to happen!! lekin pehle yeh arjuhi to unite ho jaye!! phir woh doosron ko unite karenge na!! LOL
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I wanted a rapid answer but kuki u took forever Ermm

it was 7th feb night and on SBS it was shown on 8th feb Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

nahhh.. arjun's very shareef!! he would never intentionally hurt anyone.. not in his character!! so, he won't intentinally band bajaoing of ullu's!! woh kaam to arohi khud hi kardegi.. when they'll get to know that arohi loves arjun.. when she'll stand up for him against her whole family!! I can imagine 440 V jhatkas they'll get!! so, arjun ko kuch karneki zarurat nahin hai..

as far as.. dadi's pravachan goes!! that would have to happen!! I think sudharoing singhus is gonna be major aim of arjuhi.. once they get together.. it would be their aim!! bcoz if singh's won't turn good.. the family fued that is unknown to us.. would never be spoilt & we won't have a happy ending to the season!! so, it is bound to happen!! lekin pehle yeh arjuhi to unite ho jaye!! phir woh doosron ko unite karenge na!! LOL

yeh bhi thik hai..but i wonder agar yeh dono unite hone ke baad kmh end ho gaya toh?? but then i want kmh to end with them uniting.. i dun want them to stretch the trak after they unite.. nahi toh season nahi lagega.. and bohot zyada messy ho jayega..

Go to top