Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 3)

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
res

Congratulations

TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF KMH TEAM , KARAN , KRITIKA N ALL PEOPLE WHO R ASSOCIATED WITH D SHOW . N YES TO ALL FANS ALSO WHO R D MAJOR PART OF THIS BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY OF 100 EPISODES .SmileClap
MAY THIS JOURNEY REMAIN CONTINUE WITH MANY MORE EPISODES AND SEASONS . WISHING LOTS OF LUC
K N GOOD WISHES TO ALL .Big smileClapStar

Kismat se tum (Kmh) humKo mile ho Kaise chodenge ...ye haath hum (fans) na chodenge .......

Kaise Kahein humein Kitani mohabbat hai ....is show se ...Heart
PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 15 March 2011 at 10:25am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasipiamistKMH-NASHArasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

congratulations to kmh team Smile

It all started on a boring evening when I was channel surfing and this really cute couple caught my attention (kmh1) on imagine.

I got hooked up to this show like forever.. and then this  became an addioction since I had not followed the show from start I wanted to get all details of how it all started and that is hoe I landed up on india forums and written updates helped me big time.Smile

And then I met up wid  a crazy gang at  Ria Ka adda .. though the story lost control mid way  I stuck with the show just to keep myself connected with the takes of anu, anjana, ria,pram, mehr, and many other addaians . and then the show ended .. it created a vacuum in my life and i along with other adda buddies started our protest spamming fb walls scaring imagine via calls n loads of other stuff and thanks to all the effort of addaians kmh is back J and back with a bang '. It been a great journey so farTongue

Edited by zooni.blue - 15 March 2011 at 10:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxSHIKHA19rasika_DSroshaniD-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

here's the 1st video!!!! Embarrassed

sooo give me a song for this, specific line that would help you remind of Arjuhi in this scene would be even better
Dancing

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 15 March 2011 at 9:57am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-SHIKHA19roshaniDrasika_DSaksh4IF-SweetGirl-glitter567sujal_kashish-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz--HiNa--

--priyal-- IF-Dazzler
--priyal--
--priyal--

Originally posted by chandni2825

Congrats Everyone Hug Finally KMH Completed 100 Epis Clap.... Its really an Awesome Felling Embarrassed It was just few mnths back tht we were gng mad demanding for KMH 2 !! N Now It has finally Completed 100 epis... Its Unbelievable <3 <3 Its just tht we r feeling tht it had started yest. Big smile The 1st Day Of KMH 2.. Was just Out of the Wrld... The Strt Of Mahiya song of with Arohi's Ntry !! N Arjun's Don look.. Their 1st meet Blushing N when Arjun Keep Arohi with his Knife..The kidnapping of Arohi... The Luv between them.. Finally The Break-up .. Then marriage !! Fights n Again Luv <3 May KMH continues 4ever !! Arjuhi will always remain 4ever Thumbs Up
This is a VM of 10 mins Smile A Beautiful Journey : Dancing

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 - Celebrating 100 Episodes :

luv ur video its amazing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxchandarani1roshaniDrasika_DSaksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx-tehreem-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hi Guys...Heartly Congates to Everyone on completion of 100 Epis...Star.Still not able to believe the rocking Journey has arrived to mile stone of 100 epis..Its big deal for any series...Heartly congtares to everyone on such great occasion...To the Whole team of KMH2 -Special the Most adorable Arjuhi who are out standing  and Real Charm of show...The Meaning of Kitni Mohabbat Hai is Arjuhi Embarrassed(Now Mr. & Mrs. SinghaniyaBig smile)..

I wannna congrates every Member on ML  as Well on Forum . As well .DT members...You guys are simply Rocking...and yr all love for the show and Arjuhi ...As everyone the Unit  deserves Appreciation so as You guys also deserve all the claps to love Arjuhi like anything - You guys are actully proving the Meaning "Kitni Mohabhat Hai" ..Embarrassed

Just a few months back I read that KMH is coming back..And Cant express how happy I wasEmbarrassed...Show started and I was simply amazed by So Lovely Arohi's character...never seen alike lead Girl...And last scene  of First Day- With Blood -Story begines....Show is going on and I m just hooked now as I was with First season...Show promised us much and it dint disapponted any point ....And Currently Its just going Best...

I was shocked to read artile Arohi -Chiku marriage...I dint Wanted  it to Go that way ..I never wanted Arjuhi seperation..The thing I loved most about this season is Arjuhi are officially Hubby- Wife And no matter what they are together now..Big smileBeing together they can go on with any Fights I dont mind...I enjoy it..But seperation is bad idea..Which thankfully never happened with KMH...

100 Epi show was Awesome..Arjuhi's first Official ring ceremonyBig smile...and I loved the way at first Arohi denied to take it out since her hubby gave it...As usuall there is some misunderstanding But No worries..No matter what they'll be together...Because As They says " Heavenly couple" - THEY ARE DESTINED...No situation -No matter -No misunderstandings -So circumstances can ever seperate them  - Arjuhi ! 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistKMH-NASHASHIKHA19rasika_DSroshaniDglitter567zooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish-tehreem-shibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hahahah the scene ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS N CELEBRATIONS... Smile Heart YAAYYYYYYY 100 EPISODES OF KMH COMPLETE.... pata bhi nai chala .... Mujhe toh aisa feel ho raha hai jaise it started thore time pehle....
Congratz to whole kmh team n all of us too...
KMH ROCKSSSS N RULESSS!!!!!
KARANIKA/ARJUHI ROCKS N RULESSS!!!
SO does we KMHIANZZZZ..:..
Kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai....
Wowww episode was awesome as always...
Arjun n arohi got engaged.... Wowww.... Dat moment was magical ...seriously..mujhe fir se kmh1 yaad aaya that flower ki ring wala scene... Wowww.... Arjun arohi r jus awesome...mind blowing, fab...etc etc etc.... i jus felt like humming kaise kahein hume kitani mohabbat hai at dat scene... Heart Day Dreaming

But huhhhhh dhondhu ne ring utarva di... Mein na is bhondhu i mean dhondhu ki na band baja dungi...

Episode started wid arjun arohi scene.. Arjun not talking to arohi ..hehe n arohi is feeling bad... N when arohi started talking to dhondhu toh arjun ko baat karni hai... Hmmmm jealous haan arjun Wink
Well jay ke mom dad ne bahut sai kiya ki arjun arohi ki sagai kara di..

Ab fir se arjun n arohi not talking to each other but kyunnnn... Well dey both thinking ki ye mese baat nai kar rai n all... Well dis is the beginning of love again... Wowww....

Rest will edit later... Wink
Love kmh/karanika...

Hey friends enjoy, celebrate its kmh time now..kmh rulessss.... Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistKMH-NASHASHIKHA19AmnaIshrasika_DSroshaniDzooni.blueglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashish-tehreem-shibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Zor ka jhatka haye zoron se laga haan laga ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Nelz..roshaniDrasika_DSzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top