Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 25)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!
Yupp.. dadi has been side tracked for a while now.. but yaar agar woh milati rahi to yeh dono apne aap kaise samjhenge!! also, story bhi to aage badhani hai na!!

Yupp, I'm all up for bua-gauri cold war now!! bua is very smart.. she'll see the changing colours of arohi now that she has joined the arohi reunion gang!! she'll with shefali of course, will find out what created this huge MU in the 1st place!! majha aa jayega.. bua would grill gauri literally bcoz she loves arohi a lot!!

abut Jay.. like I said before he's a carbon copy of arjun in shaheed giri bit!! so, I in all respects think he would find out abut archi-dhondu very soon.. probably by this week & then himself walk away from btw them.. but this is where arjuhi come in!! both of them would have to put them into each others shoes & think abut chiku-arohi wedding time.. that might just do wonders for them!! also, jay would solve the MU btw arjuhi once he gets to know!! so, very curious abut the coming track.. gonna have lots of nail bitting times, glycerin coated faces, anger, hidden love!! & lots more..
looking forwrad to the stuff u wrote in bold.. 
i wonder if DJ is returning at all.. but if she does then dadi wil get some takkar ka insaan to pitch her brains against.. although shez giving gud chase to KSA.. 

the way things r going.. i wonder if arjun arohi will even notice that dhondz-archi-jay r in teh same situation that arjuhi were a few months ago.. like u said.. in dono ko external villains ki koi zarurat nahi.. ek dusre ke liye yeh aur inke mahaan brains aur unme bhare brilliant MUs hi kaafi hai!!

Aksh, DJ ko to wapis lana hi padegana.. I think CV's will bring her back from gurudwara LOL once they start showing ullu's more.. like the gauri track starts!! the story can't go on without her.. she one of the most imp character in that house.. bcoz it's her & KSA who have been witness to arjuhi love from day 1.. so, she's bound to be back!! wait for a while..

aksh!! if they don't notice jay-dhondu-archi situation what was the imp of this track then! just some old memories coming back or engagement jo hote hi toot gayi Angry.. will wait to see if CV's have something crucial in mind!! but when this track was introduced it was this situation replacement idea for arjuhi that made me excited & curious abut the track!! If not, we didn't need this gadha, kabootar dhondu!! Angry

i know rite!! dhondz, jay aur archi ke existence ko validate karo CVs.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kuki

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by glitter567

anjali....nice short take hun Clap...you're right amrit annoyed everyone today, and the latest MU came off as a surprise, we should've been spared at least for today!!

loved the KMH bit...agree with everything you wrote!!

byeeee girlie Hug

Bye JannatHug

maria i'm not going anywhere sweetie Evil SmileROFL

i was saying bye to anjali LOL

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

Hey guys...Hug
yet 2 read everyone's takes...Tongue...uff so much 2 read..D'ohLOL

btw who thot that arohi's mum overreacted n over acted today...??..D'ohD'oh..ROFLROFL...all the Ulluwalia's r the same...except lovedeep...she's nice..:D..i always wanted her 2 be on arjuhi's side...n now she is..so she is not part of ulluwalia's now...TongueLOL..finally...one person who is out of the Ullu club...LOL

After Kaali..now it's the sethi's who Pignesh n Mikheal r planning to get arjun killed by them...Evil Smile..Kaali was bettr..LOLLOLLOL...it took him 2 days to get his gun and postion rite...D'oh..n even missed his shots..ROFLROFL..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

congratulations to bua on her promotion!!Wink

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

haan kavyaROFL khudh se bachado yaar - arjuhi bhi mere saath nahin hainROFLROFL 

surprise surprise surprise

kmh land mein  bachna mumkin nahi hai,   and that too with these kind of videos LOL  , will drown some more Embarrassed

aksh4IF

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Chalo guys me leaving...have fun...i'll go and catch up on some sleep...gud nyt....and once again happy 100th...just wishing jaise 101 number shubh hota hai 101 epi bhi shubh ho warna it will be very ashubh for the cvs

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shibz

hey Maria..Hug

Amna..thats a beautiful VM:)) glad to see u back... where were u all this while?

KukiEvil Smile i read all your convo...u are right but i dont like that ideaDisapprove ..it becomes typical kinda tried & tested...dont think everyone would accept it...me definitely wontTongue yeah Judai is necessary to see teh depth from Arohi's side but not for realization...please CVs pehle inhe ek baar unite kardo...baad mein jo karna hai karoEvil Smile  Wink Tongue

it will be better to see Arohi's bachpana after the union..i think that would be different & acceptable since Arohi could still be stupidStern Smile

okie dokie shibz!! I see ur point too.. I know most of us won't like this idea.. let's hope CV's show which all the KMHians happy!! Thumbs Up aab to khush na!! but me will still stick to the original plan!! LOLLOLLOL

but I do agree with u.. It would be awesome to see Arohi's bachpana & her bringing every ray of light & happiness in arjun's life!! make him forget all his past sorrows & live a fairy tale life with the love of his life!! Embarrassed

ditto!! see ur pts. ppl.. but sticking to my separation plan.. call me a masochist...but its necessary to drill the kitani into kitani mohabbat hai
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
byeee ari Hug
all the best for your exams bachi Thumbs Up
waiting for you to join us again after your exams Wink
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@kuki, aksh ,shibz   -    I asked for a small separation that day itself when we sent our suggestions to cvs.  but like shibz said it shld be after their union and bliss.   after that  egoistic separation is fine but then  aro has to realise.   lekin  yaron  jyada predict mat karo , if  our  ideas coincide with what  CVs have planned they will change it Unhappy just to be different,  like shika said track kar dete hai last minute mein.      lets do one thing  compile a list of what we want to see in future and send them ,  it is upto them how they show it.

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top