Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 15)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by love_kuki

Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!

sshhhh kuki CVs ML mein bhatakte hainGeek
no i dont want Arohi to leave Arjun at any cost...Arohi should realize but may be in some other ways...i definitely dont want Arohi to misunderstand Arjun & go to the ulluwalias...may be Arjun should go missing for a day or so.... or some real danger to his life...something like dat.. but in any case if she has to go to the ullus den she should be back to Arjun in a day otherwise i dont trust the ulluwalias..Wacko

Yupp.. we have asked witch doctors to come & clean up ML!! too many bhatakti aatmas!! LOL

well.. let's sit back & see how CV's take it!! U don't trust ullu's.. me too!! which is why I don't trust Arohi at all.. LOL jaise aaj ullupanti dikhai na usne!! grrrhhh.. get me a gun!! Angry but then again.. it was so expected of her to ruin arjuhi's moment!! yaar, en dono ko na, kisi 3rd villan ki zarurat hi nahin hai.. yeh dono khud hi itni MU's create karte hai na ke ek ke khatam hote hote 2-3 aur badha dete hai!! gadhe kahin ke!! LOL

shibz!! keep reading our convo.. i have mentioned why I want their sep!! I also want to see arjuhi together always.. but arohi mata needs a reality check!! u'll know why I said so!! so guys.. don't make me run with u all in hummer behind me for this idea of mine!! "kuki bhagooooooo*

Edited by love_kuki - 15 March 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by love_kuki

Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!

sshhhh kuki CVs ML mein bhatakte hainGeek
no i dont want Arohi to leave Arjun at any cost...Arohi should realize but may be in some other ways...i definitely dont want Arohi to misunderstand Arjun & go to the ulluwalias...may be Arjun should go missing for a day or so.... or some real danger to his life...something like dat.. but in any case if she has to go to the ullus den she should be back to Arjun in a day otherwise i dont trust the ulluwalias..Wacko

agreed shibz.. ullus ka bharosa nahi.. iss baar khud dhondz ko na kidnap karle!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

hellooo intellingent ppl...Smile
havn't been here in the longest time..just cam to say hi..and wanted to share a VM i made..please give ur comments..hope everybody likes it..Embarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaT3d9gG_cI

ClapClapClap...wow amna!!...beautiful and touching VM Heart
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

@ Ari ROFLROFL

ari.. thats eggjaktly what i had in mind Evil Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

Originally posted by AmnaIsh

hellooo intellingent ppl...Smile
havn't been here in the longest time..just cam to say hi..and wanted to share a VM i made..please give ur comments..hope everybody likes it..Embarrassed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaT3d9gG_cI

ClapClapClap...wow amna!!...beautiful and touching VM Heart
Clap

thank youuu....Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

k.. kuki.. n everybody else.. whoz present here.. done with my extra long take.. p2..

ok.. will go read it now!! brb

shibz

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Heey Amna .....Your VM Is Very Beautiful 
Great Job Sweetie

AmnaIsh

AmnaIsh Goldie