Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 (Page 11)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hey guys........................ me back....... 

Edited by roshaniD - 15 March 2011 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
heyy rosh Hug
you sober now? LOLLOL

roshaniD

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I was Jannat, LOL before i watched KMH that is... now again Talli... so If anyone wants Talli - Gyaan i am here....ROFLROFL

next video kab hai pooja??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
rosh heya swto sis....that comment of u'rs in mohabbat ka safar was cho chwt...couldnt forget it till now....but u still didnt edit u're place....chal koi na i have started u're grillin miss mohabbatian of the week...go and check my first qEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDAnjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
rosh for coming back wen do u leave tum toh ml ki permanent member ho ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

rosh heya swto sis....that comment of u'rs in mohabbat ka safar was cho chwt...couldnt forget it till now....but u still didnt edit u're place....chal koi na i have started u're grillin miss mohabbatian of the week...go and check my first qEvil Smile

ari ..... i called you my sis... aur tu mere saat eisa kar rahi hai??? Broken Heart dil tod diya mera...Cry muje grill mat karo beheno.... 

people i can't add pics na... any guesses as to why??? cuz i'm like totally Confused

Edited by roshaniD - 15 March 2011 at 11:48am

Anjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!
Yupp.. dadi has been side tracked for a while now.. but yaar agar woh milati rahi to yeh dono apne aap kaise samjhenge!! also, story bhi to aage badhani hai na!!

Yupp, I'm all up for bua-gauri cold war now!! bua is very smart.. she'll see the changing colours of arohi now that she has joined the arohi reunion gang!! she'll with shefali of course, will find out what created this huge MU in the 1st place!! majha aa jayega.. bua would grill gauri literally bcoz she loves arohi a lot!!

abut Jay.. like I said before he's a carbon copy of arjun in shaheed giri bit!! so, I in all respects think he would find out abut archi-dhondu very soon.. probably by this week & then himself walk away from btw them.. but this is where arjuhi come in!! both of them would have to put them into each others shoes & think abut chiku-arohi wedding time.. that might just do wonders for them!! also, jay would solve the MU btw arjuhi once he gets to know!! so, very curious abut the coming track.. gonna have lots of nail bitting times, glycerin coated faces, anger, hidden love!! & lots more..

Edited by love_kuki - 15 March 2011 at 11:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistroshaniDaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by --Ari--

rofl 100th epi mein ullupanti dekhne ka koi shauk nahi tha i ff'd it....

aksh thanku hai ji....waise bhi m sleepy...wont be able to study....socha kmh ke repeat ane tak thodi spammin hi karloo...will sleep after seeing that....waise aaj dhondu ka murder karne ka dil hai mera....Evil Smile

will help u with that sweets.. iss bhondu ki aisi band bajani hai na.. isko ring chahiye toh arjun ke saamne bhi toh bol sakta tha!!

mein to hamesha hi taiyar rehti hoon iske liye!! lekin add arohi on the top of list from my side for today!! it was her fault really.. dhondu to waise bhi poora gadha hai.. but doesn't she have a brain of her own!! Angry

brains ko maro goli, iske thought process ka hum kya karein!! galti bhi ki.. aur isko galti lagi bhi nahi.. still she ended up wondring why arjun was ghoor-fying her.. iski batti kab jalegi yaar!!Angry

hey olly, hina.. happy 100th to u too..

kuki, will be rite bak.. gonna write take today Evil Smile

haan.. usse shukar karna chahiye that he was only ghurofying her.. I would have grilled her & ate her up in arjun's place!! wohi to mein kabse keh rahi thi na tujhe ke.. ek to galti ki usne.. upar she she has the guts to question as to why arjun was being a sadu!! I so want to kill her for this.. galti karke kabhi to realize kiya kar ke galti ki hai maine.. why blame the poor guy for everything.. kab samjhegi yeh.. ullu kahin ki!!

ok.. Aksh!! tu take likh.. much needed for today! aur acche se khabar lena CV's ki!! phir uske baad i'll DITTO it!! LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top