Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Eshu11

haan kavya🀣 khudh se bachado yaar - arjuhi bhi mere saath nahin hain🀣🀣 

surprise surprise surprise
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAEN0vlsbyw[/YOUTUBE]

kmh land mein  bachna mumkin nahi hai,   and that too with these kind of videos πŸ˜†  , will drown some more 😳
Chalo guys me leaving...have fun...i'll go and catch up on some sleep...gud nyt....and once again happy 100th...just wishing jaise 101 number shubh hota hai 101 epi bhi shubh ho warna it will be very ashubh for the cvs
Originally posted by love_kuki

okie dokie shibz!! I see ur point too.. I know most of us won't like this idea.. let's hope CV's show which all the KMHians happy!! πŸ‘πŸΌ aab to khush na!! but me will still stick to the original plan!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but I do agree with u.. It would be awesome to see Arohi's bachpana & her bringing every ray of light & happiness in arjun's life!! make him forget all his past sorrows & live a fairy tale life with the love of his life!! 😳

ditto!! see ur pts. ppl.. but sticking to my separation plan.. call me a masochist...but its necessary to drill the kitani into kitani mohabbat hai
byeee ari πŸ€—
all the best for your exams bachi πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for you to join us again after your exams πŸ˜‰
@kuki, aksh ,shibz   -    I asked for a small separation that day itself when we sent our suggestions to cvs.  but like shibz said it shld be after their union and bliss.   after that  egoistic separation is fine but then  aro has to realise.   lekin  yaron  jyada predict mat karo , if  our  ideas coincide with what  CVs have planned they will change it πŸ˜” just to be different,  like shika said track kar dete hai last minute mein.      lets do one thing  compile a list of what we want to see in future and send them ,  it is upto them how they show it.

yaar kavya nishu land is more dangerous than kmh land aur abt nishu aur kmh ke combo its lethal letha lethal

Another kmh1
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xFVR86ITQ[/YOUTUBE]

what a sweet way guys
Originally posted by glitter567

maria i'm not going anywhere sweetie 😈🀣

i was saying bye to anjali πŸ˜†

Sorry Deeear πŸ€£Silly MeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ditto!! see ur pts. ppl.. but sticking to my separation plan.. call me a masochist...but its necessary to drill the kitani into kitani mohabbat hai

Aksh.. not just drill!! I want it to be stuck in permanently in there!! chahe drill kare, quick fix use karke chipka de!! kuch bhi kare.. I want it permanent..

So, I'm gonna stick to my separation plan too!! par aaj kaal CV's kuch zyada hi dimag chalane lage hai.. dekhte hai unke pumpkin jaise head mein kya pak raha hai!! bas koi aaj jaisa stupid MU ka idea na paka ho!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --Ari--

Chalo guys me leaving...have fun...i'll go and catch up on some sleep...gud nyt....and once again happy 100th...just wishing jaise 101 number shubh hota hai 101 epi bhi shubh ho warna it will be very ashubh for the cvs

amen to taht.. gud nite sweets πŸ€— gud luck!!
Originally posted by Eshu11

yaar kavya nishu land is more dangerous than kmh land aur abt nishu aur kmh ke combo its lethal letha lethal

Another kmh1
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xFVR86ITQ[/YOUTUBE]

what a sweet way guys

I'll Saay Kitni Mohabbat Hai .....Kitni Mohabbat Hai πŸ˜ƒ