Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 - Page 14

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!
Yupp.. dadi has been side tracked for a while now.. but yaar agar woh milati rahi to yeh dono apne aap kaise samjhenge!! also, story bhi to aage badhani hai na!!

Yupp, I'm all up for bua-gauri cold war now!! bua is very smart.. she'll see the changing colours of arohi now that she has joined the arohi reunion gang!! she'll with shefali of course, will find out what created this huge MU in the 1st place!! majha aa jayega.. bua would grill gauri literally bcoz she loves arohi a lot!!

abut Jay.. like I said before he's a carbon copy of arjun in shaheed giri bit!! so, I in all respects think he would find out abut archi-dhondu very soon.. probably by this week & then himself walk away from btw them.. but this is where arjuhi come in!! both of them would have to put them into each others shoes & think abut chiku-arohi wedding time.. that might just do wonders for them!! also, jay would solve the MU btw arjuhi once he gets to know!! so, very curious abut the coming track.. gonna have lots of nail bitting times, glycerin coated faces, anger, hidden love!! & lots more..

looking forwrad to the stuff u wrote in bold.. 
i wonder if DJ is returning at all.. but if she does then dadi wil get some takkar ka insaan to pitch her brains against.. although shez giving gud chase to KSA.. 

the way things r going.. i wonder if arjun arohi will even notice that dhondz-archi-jay r in teh same situation that arjuhi were a few months ago.. like u said.. in dono ko external villains ki koi zarurat nahi.. ek dusre ke liye yeh aur inke mahaan brains aur unme bhare brilliant MUs hi kaafi hai!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
where's the party tonight
shibz thumbnail
na na kuki...i meant Arohi's bachpana to leave Arjun for he may get mad at her for some reason can happen after their union❀️ samjha kar yaar πŸ˜† then she can realize n come running back to him that would be sweet...:D
aksh4IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love_kuki

haan.. will add my vishesh tipani's in a while!! right now.. pet mein chuhon ne band baja ke rakha hai!! I'm starving.. jab se lab se aayi.. have been on ML!!
so, will be back after a lunch break!!

k then me gonna be off for an hr.. see ya bak here partner πŸ˜‰
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
guys pooja ne sirf ek video post karke chali gayi...aur hum spamming karte karte bhool gayi 🀣

chalo koi baath nahi...bechari must be in class!!

heyy shibz...happy 100th ji πŸ€—
Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
kavya .. awesome take.. every bit.. especially dhondz ki jo vaat lagayi na tumne.. i cudnt coz mujhe arohi ki lagani thi πŸ˜† ur sense of humor is mindblowing!!

n now am off.. will be bak guyz!! keep spamming.. make MLSA proud!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 keep Rocking girls ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—.
   i did update my post on page 4 ..but not much to write as Dhondoo spoiled it all πŸ˜­
shilpa
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aksh4IF

looking forwrad to the stuff u wrote in bold.. 
i wonder if DJ is returning at all.. but if she does then dadi wil get some takkar ka insaan to pitch her brains against.. although shez giving gud chase to KSA.. 

the way things r going.. i wonder if arjun arohi will even notice that dhondz-archi-jay r in teh same situation that arjuhi were a few months ago.. like u said.. in dono ko external villains ki koi zarurat nahi.. ek dusre ke liye yeh aur inke mahaan brains aur unme bhare brilliant MUs hi kaafi hai!!

Aksh, DJ ko to wapis lana hi padegana.. I think CV's will bring her back from gurudwara πŸ˜† once they start showing ullu's more.. like the gauri track starts!! the story can't go on without her.. she one of the most imp character in that house.. bcoz it's her & KSA who have been witness to arjuhi love from day 1.. so, she's bound to be back!! wait for a while..

aksh!! if they don't notice jay-dhondu-archi situation what was the imp of this track then! just some old memories coming back or engagement jo hote hi toot gayi 😑.. will wait to see if CV's have something crucial in mind!! but when this track was introduced it was this situation replacement idea for arjuhi that made me excited & curious abut the track!! If not, we didn't need this gadha, kabootar dhondu!! 😑
shibz thumbnail
hey JannatπŸ€—...happy 100th ji to u tooπŸ˜†
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys...πŸ€—
yet 2 read everyone's takes...πŸ˜›...uff so much 2 read..πŸ˜†

btw who thot that arohi's mum overreacted n over acted today...??....🀣🀣...all the Ulluwalia's r the same...except lovedeep...she's nice..:D..i always wanted her 2 be on arjuhi's side...n now she is..so she is not part of ulluwalia's now...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..finally...one person who is out of the Ullu club...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

After Kaali..now it's the sethi's who Pignesh n Mikheal r planning to get arjun killed by them...😈..Kaali was bettr..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it took him 2 days to get his gun and postion rite.....n even missed his shots..🀣🀣..