Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
rosh heya swto sis....that comment of u'rs in mohabbat ka safar was cho chwt...couldnt forget it till now....but u still didnt edit u're place....chal koi na i have started u're grillin miss mohabbatian of the week...go and check my first q😈
rosh for coming back wen do u leave tum toh ml ki permanent member ho 🤣
Originally posted by --Ari--

rosh heya swto sis....that comment of u'rs in mohabbat ka safar was cho chwt...couldnt forget it till now....but u still didnt edit u're place....chal koi na i have started u're grillin miss mohabbatian of the week...go and check my first q😈

ari ..... i called you my sis... aur tu mere saat eisa kar rahi hai??? 💔 dil tod diya mera...😭 muje grill mat karo beheno.... 

people i can't add pics na... any guesses as to why??? cuz i'm like totally 😕

Edited by roshaniD - 13 years ago
Ya Aksh!!  these two can only unite & separate when they want it to happen!! it's impossible for anyone else to make them do it!! so, agree with u.. if arjun explodes it would in all possibility make arohi over react!! lekin honestly, I want her too!! she has to understand his importance.. arjun already knows her imp in his life.. he has also said it several times.. so, it's time for arohi to know what arjun means for her!!
Yupp.. dadi has been side tracked for a while now.. but yaar agar woh milati rahi to yeh dono apne aap kaise samjhenge!! also, story bhi to aage badhani hai na!!

Yupp, I'm all up for bua-gauri cold war now!! bua is very smart.. she'll see the changing colours of arohi now that she has joined the arohi reunion gang!! she'll with shefali of course, will find out what created this huge MU in the 1st place!! majha aa jayega.. bua would grill gauri literally bcoz she loves arohi a lot!!

abut Jay.. like I said before he's a carbon copy of arjun in shaheed giri bit!! so, I in all respects think he would find out abut archi-dhondu very soon.. probably by this week & then himself walk away from btw them.. but this is where arjuhi come in!! both of them would have to put them into each others shoes & think abut chiku-arohi wedding time.. that might just do wonders for them!! also, jay would solve the MU btw arjuhi once he gets to know!! so, very curious abut the coming track.. gonna have lots of nail bitting times, glycerin coated faces, anger, hidden love!! & lots more..
Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aksh4IF

brains ko maro goli, iske thought process ka hum kya karein!! galti bhi ki.. aur isko galti lagi bhi nahi.. still she ended up wondring why arjun was ghoor-fying her.. iski batti kab jalegi yaar!!😡

hey olly, hina.. happy 100th to u too..

kuki, will be rite bak.. gonna write take today 😈

haan.. usse shukar karna chahiye that he was only ghurofying her.. I would have grilled her & ate her up in arjun's place!! wohi to mein kabse keh rahi thi na tujhe ke.. ek to galti ki usne.. upar she she has the guts to question as to why arjun was being a sadu!! I so want to kill her for this.. galti karke kabhi to realize kiya kar ke galti ki hai maine.. why blame the poor guy for everything.. kab samjhegi yeh.. ullu kahin ki!!

ok.. Aksh!! tu take likh.. much needed for today! aur acche se khabar lena CV's ki!! phir uske baad i'll DITTO it!! 😆😆
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ooh.. pooja!! brilliant superb surprise!! chalo mohabbatians.. dikha do ki kitani mohbbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai...

HAPPY 100TH EVERYONE..  

i think it was friday morning.. something like 5 AM.. 5 AM!! not irregular for me.. but what was astonishing was i hadn't come off a study session.. i had infact just finished with some good ol' spamming with kuki partner at ML!!! n then some night time wanderings in FB n then IF!! Arohi style "Kya bakwas hai yaar??" mein suddenly facebook pe kaise active ho gayi!! then the answer came too.. KSA style "puttarji, jitni aapki umar hai na, utni meri IF mein spamming ho chuki hai! tum laakh chupane ki koshish karo, tumhare email updates me saaf nazar aata hai, ki tumhe pyar ho gaya hai!!" n its all thnx to our dear old KMH.. i rem the last wk of october 2010.. i was cramming 170 episodes of some show, that had astonishingly started with the hero in jail in under 4 days!! the last time i remembered doing something like that was when Harry Potter 7 the book had released and i had sat all day reading it without paying heed to even food n water.. i vaguely remember breathing at the most.. i think!! n then here was a show i was so addicted to; something that was pulling me away from my library hours into a world of its own.. then in a rush of furious excitement i realised not only did i get to watch the whole show in 4 days, i was getting the second season next wk.. and n now i had to know more about it.. my answer was ofcourse dear old IF.. i got pulled back to IF from which i had lost touch a few years ago.. n now the craving for news about the second season, teh daily updates brought me back to IF, where yet again I discovered a new concept - ML!! in the past 3 months, somehow this place has become my source for venting, entertainment or just purely hard-core spamming!! n like i have said so many times now.. I LIVE HERE!! 😆 and i have made so many new friends, brought together by one common passion.. kmh!! so herez one for all of u... 

dont mind my words, for they were mine to begin with
dont take 'em to thy heart, coz they might turn out to be a myth
I long to say that which I never said
I so don't wanna get outta mah bed
the day is young, lemme sleep
the fruits of my dreamz, I shall now reap
wonder not what I do with my nights
for they are surely star-studded blissful sights
aah the words, their meanings n their doubles
careful what you say out loud, coz they might get you into troubles
nah! its not what you think, nothing to smirk about
its just a hidden world, wilder than your imaginations no doubt
some call it wild, some find it nutty
i call it passion and well quite witty
the thought of it, brings me a smile
a word on it, may full well occupy a mile
so lemme say it out, short n sweet
its not for the sane or dull, never for the regular ol'fleet
it takes a different kinda smarts, to accept this wonder
that might very well look to the common eye, a serious blunder
lo! behold my world's 2nd home away from home
its mohabbat lounge darlings, the place i roam, never alone!!

KMH - u have taken the spot closest to my heart.. coz u made me realize i cud write!! u gave me the inspiration, the passion and well obsession too.. u gave me some really witty, awesome, beautiful friends, some of them nutty too.. but W*H!!!.. am nuttier myself.. congrats kmh.. for finishing a round 100.. we long for u to grow, n we long to grow with u.. its been a wonderful, rollercoaster ride with u.. we r ur perfect audience, with the oohs and aahs at every curve n dip.. we laugh, cry, n rage with you.. n u have been our perfect show with ur share of imperfect bloopers n twists, still we love u n cherish u.. n we'll dream on even after the show ends!!
🤗❤️ Happy 100th KMH!! ❤️ 🤗
To all of ML n MLSA!! u guyz rock!! u r wat make ML wat it is.. cheers to this friendship n last but not the least.. spamming ki jai ho!!!

aksh u have written it very beautifully....every word touched me i feel the same way...but that star-studded reminded me of only one thing....and i cant stop 🤣
yaha party kam...post mortem zyaada ho raha hai 🤣
kuki and coffee lage raho...i love reading!!⭐️😆

Congrats mohabbatians😛 our KMH completed 100 episodes..yippieeeeeeeeee🥳
I wish it achieves many more centuries😳 Luv u KMH n Karanika❤️

The 100th episode didn't fulfill my expectations😭 only the first part was worth..the dreamland sender😍 There were less dialogues but their eyes spoke everything👏 truely magical😍 n with it the Kismat se track😳 but wanted teri saanson se today 

CVs plz stop this dhondu's drama now..we are not interested in it😈 n moreover it is creating misunderstandings between arjuhi😡 
When Arohi removed the ring from her finger, aww my arjun🥺, dhondu teri toh main😡 n Arohi ko itni samajh nahi why he was upset later..obvious hain na..u removed the ring thats the reason😭 
CVs its enough now😡 already 100 epis are completed and yet arjuhi's lovestory hasn't started..we want an intense passionatae union n confession ASAP😈

Congrats to the team for hitting the century but most of it, to my buddies who now I know since a century🤣

I am so happy to see our lounge is rolling in rocking action which it made me left to wonder should I join the line now or looked how the fun started.

Hey Pooja, superb surprise I am on to it after watching the show.

It seems like I am going to assist a close relative wedding who I knew his or her friends too - kins or buddies - the fun keep increasing - that's the same feel in our lounge here.

Long time no see to all these yaarons who indeed not saw and to all those who we catch up quite often: Hello fidas de Mohabbats😊

Chal, I reserved now for my take

Edited:

Before writing the take I gonna hit 3 birds with one stone😉

(1) Oye pooj I thought to send you to the combination dreamland once again of kajenarjuhi - a way from me to thanks such a beautiful surprise to us
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XwbxW0qPy4[/YOUTUBE]

(2) The song definitely fits once more Arjun and Arohi scene today, especially the engagement part and by the end of the scene just reflect Arjun's torn feeling like Ridz  and Arohi is definitely deeply in love as Armaan was to Ridhima at the moment and is left confused with Arjun's silence. Luckily this is KMH2 and I pray that we will not see KMH2 on the wave of AR on the end of DMG1, I am sure it is not😉

(3) I guess the lyrics of the song and the tune definitely reflect khudhki haalat🤣 - koi mujhe bacha de 🤣🤣  - even the creative team played with meby giving me to watch Arohi's kiss to Arjun's scene again with an engagement 🤣🤣🤣 - Koi mujhe bacha de yaar 🤣🤣🤣🤣  - Arohi's version of HM of Arjun has yet to come 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Overall,I like the scene even for me seemed to be more a filler rather than advancement to the story but it was good and worth a good 6.5 out of 10 to it because I guess the 100th episode was meant to be kept light just to enjoy the celebration of the century off screen - I hope it was celebrated 😊

Coming to the way of how the episode started, I am pretty sure that it was kind of gap between yesterday's end and today's start and that made me initially once more uneasy on the behaviour of Arohi's mom when Lovedeep who was so splendid and calmed to make her understand that her daughter has already become a stranger to the parents' house now.I could appreciate the overdramatic reaction of the mom when I realised she was introduced as a filmy character but still the reaction left me linger on the fact that ''whether Arohi could not be able to repay the insult of the Arjun's insulting wedding'' or ''whether as a mother she was genuinely care about whether Arjun is playing with Arohi'' Oye auntyji, you only accept the fact that Arohi is a kid but how can you forget that your beti is a brat - are you sure that was Arjun who was playing with Arohi and not Arohi to Arjun🤣 Anyway I love to see the kitchen in the Ahluwalia's house but the Singhus one rocks better 🤣🤣 I guess the pressure cooker was more for the tense feel of Arohi's mom who is understanding that Arohi is happy indeed but she is too angry to accept it at the moment and I guess it is justified too,other than Sanchit and Bua, the others will take time to accept the fact that Arohi is happy with Arjun. Shayad Gauri the vamp ya perhaps she is now Gauri the bhootni might appear again soon 🤣🤣🤣 to stretch to some more misunderstanding I guess.

I indeed love to see the passionate and torn lover of Dhondhu who is just a replicate of Arjun and that passion he had for Archana made him go to any extent - to the extent this time that he needs to get the ring that he bought for Archana again and Archana's behaviour is indeed again like Arohi - the same cold, trying to compromise with Jay and made her thought to be happy because after all Jay is not that bad guy but love, she definitely love Dhondhs, we know this with Arjuhi's experience now that the one you are anger to is the one you love 🤣🤣 because 'i hate you because i love you' 🤣🤣 I really think today Dhondhu steal the show, that torn feeling in him, how I wish CV gives us a scene where Arohi realises this pain Dhondhu is feeling at the moment has been the same pain that Arjun felt those days and he deserved to get a kiss on the other side of the cheek 🤣🤣🤣 I love the way that Jay got the letter and felt something went wrong and I believed he will be the cheekoo version - if Archana will not voice out, Jay will not say on it, but by the way, Simi is looking for someone nah, Jay Simi not bad at all 🤣🤣🤣  I am pretty sure Jay will unveil it  stop the wedding when Archana said the truth and that made also a ''sathiya'' take on Arjun and Arohi, especially Arjun feeling bad that he ''did not trust the one who he loves''

But hey guys, was not the moment of the show the stealthy enter of Jiggy in Mickey's room like 2 secret lovers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so Jiggy has been now officially taged to be the Gauri of Singhania's house 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and oye chachu we love that you are giving us another kali the crow version of shooting, we are sure that gonna be hot for Arjuhi's way 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Not bad at all Jiggy 🤣

I kept the best part to the end, the sweet engagement scene even if it was not needed was pretty awesome. This time the kismat track was on Arohi, her eyes were full of tears that were so warming too because like Arjun said to her ''kismat ne'' uske engagement bhi kardegi and that moment was once more full of bountless love between these two souls that got me dazed❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ab shaadi bhi karde Arohi aur Arjun phir divorce bhi will be diluted.

I am done 😛
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
Worth 100th epi..
I jst have one word to describe incredible!!
The way hw smothly every piece ws fitting in place.. Perfect expressions,chemistry, everything was jst wonderfull..
Slowly the way dil ka har ehsaas unfold ho raha tha.. Isse achha to kuch ho hi nahi sakta.. N d bg music.. Kismat jisne arjuhi/karnika ko milaya, jisne hume aur kmh ko milaya..
Arjuhi Har ek word jaise pearl tha..kaise kahe hume kitni mohabbat hai kitni mohabbat hai