India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [15/3 - Epi. 100] - NOTE ON PAGE1

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.
1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum" 
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.
Before we start with the analysis & discussions, here are few important links to share..

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word

Give your feedback & make your requests at 
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page http://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to us,
Lets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..

Karan Kundra (Arjun) http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here  http://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580 

Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.  Lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

For more details on mission bring KMH n KK2 to t
the top in i-f rankings, have a look at this..Action To Increase Chaska Meter n TRP ..

link to previous thread:
Mohabbat Lounge [14/3 - Epi. 99]. Note on pg2

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 16 March 2011 at 4:52am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasishiviloveskmhpiamistNelz..rasika_DSroshaniD-sanju-kavyasam-SweetGirl-glitter567zooni.blueaksh4IF.Mandy.sujal_kashish-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

NOTE:
hello everyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yes I am back with another note LOL
okay so all of u guys i am very disappointed Cry none of u sent anything for the 100th epi celebration Angry i only got 1 VM and tehreem got few votes.

we have decided that we will be extending this to 100th ML celebration. I have lost count once again on how many we've reached, but there is alot more time for all of u. Tomorrow for the 100th epi I will be opening the thread with a little surprise Wink so keep waiting Embarrassed

and i have copy pasted from before, but there are more additions Big smile

alright so as far as the awards goes, here's the list:

So for the celebration we are conducting  an award function and some other things so that you guys can participate and show your love towards ML and KMH ( it doesnt mean other people dont love it i know they can express much better in words )

For award function we have some nominations what you guys have to do is nominate ML members for every category BUT BUT we have some rules defined for it
1) You can nominate the same person for different categories only two times that means a certain person can be nominated for one and then the other thats it not more than that.
2)If you think two members deserve the same award then write both their names both not more than two.
3)These awards are just for fun and celebrations DONOT i say DONOT take them personally and nominate people randomly not by their specific quality or something =)

So the nominations are as follows
1) Best spammer of ML
2) Best writer of ML
3) Best entertainer of ML
4) Ghajini of ML
5) Miss absent of ML
6) Lady gaga of ML
7) Bittoo sharma of ML
8) Raj of ML
9) Don of ML
10) Teacher of ML
11) Arjun of ML
12) Arohi of ML
13) Gauri of ML
14) Most boring person of ML
15) Shyest on ML
16) Dadu of ML
17) DJ of ML
18) Rashi of ML
19) Shefali of ML
20) Rudra of ML
21) Kumud of ML
22) Biggest fan of ML Tongue
23) miss/mr drama queen of ML
24) Karan of ML
25) Kritika of ML

Now after voting you guys have to pm all the nominations to  -tehreem-  and the subject must be Nominations for ML award function or just Nominations LOL
DEADLINE IS 3 DAYS BEFORE 100TH ML. yes i don't know the date, but we all will let you all know Embarrassed

PLEASE SEND IN USERNAMES NOT ANY NICKS OR REAL NAMES !!

Do vote guys its a kind request though i can order also but i chose to remain polite LOL

and the next is:

Alrightttt so the next thing we have is VM/Siggie/Avi Contest Thumbs UpThumbs Up *yes i want u to copy that emoticon* so all you creative people, get your minds working and software's rolling because you have to make some amazing VMs/Siggies/Avi!!! Dancing I know everyone is excited about this...because I am excited to watch all of them Approve 
PM me with the subject as "VM/Siggie/Avi Contest" and hmm the deadline is 3 days before the 100th ML Big smile

Maximum siggies/Avi's allowed: 3
Maximum VMs allowed: 2

soooo content is basically, 100th ML celebration VM/Siggie/Avi PartyDancing

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 16 March 2011 at 4:52am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistNelz..rasika_DS-sanju-roshaniD-SweetGirl-zooni.bluekavyasamaksh4IF.Mandy.-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 100TH EPISODE PartyDancing

ALRIGHT SO AS PROMISED, I DO HAVE A SURPRISE FOR EVERYONE Dancing

since we didn't have enough for the award ceremony, we will be doing something else!!!! Dancing

so I am sure everyone here loves to sing right?
and what better if it's related to KMH and Karan Kritika

ok so today your free from writing your takes, I mean, u can Embarrassed but I would want you all to enjoy what I have planned Big smile

I will try to update on FB page as well...okay enough with this LOL

so what I will do is, at any random time I will come and post a video of KMH (season 1 or 2)
and all of you have to sing a line that relates to the video Big smile
Thumbs Up

and also I will post questions relating to KMH and you will have to answer that

let's see how good my mohabbatians are with KMH Embarrassed

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 15 March 2011 at 9:13am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-piamistNelz..Du_NishSHIKHA19rasika_DS-sanju-roshaniDzooni.blue-SweetGirl-glitter567aksh4IF.Mandy.sujal_kashish-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Congrats Everyone Hug Finally KMH Completed 100 Epis Clap.... Its really an Awesome Felling Embarrassed It was just few mnths back tht we were gng mad demanding for KMH 2 !! N Now It has finally Completed 100 epis... Its Unbelievable <3 <3 Its just tht we r feeling tht it had started yest. Big smile The 1st Day Of KMH 2.. Was just Out of the Wrld... The Strt Of Mahiya song of with Arohi's Ntry !! N Arjun's Don look.. Their 1st meet Blushing N when Arjun Keep Arohi with his Knife..The kidnapping of Arohi... The Luv between them.. Finally The Break-up .. Then marriage !! Fights n Again Luv <3 May KMH continues 4ever !! Arjuhi will always remain 4ever Thumbs Up
This is a VM of 10 mins Smile A Beautiful Journey : Dancing

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 - Celebrating 100 Episodes :

Edited by chandni2825 - 15 March 2011 at 9:19am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

onlyforarjunlol-anzaeram-piamistAllwaysindianSHIKHA19xXxNoreen786xXxpeachpieDu_NishNelz..rasika_DSroshaniDzooni.blueaksh4IF.Mandy.sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxObodroKargosh-TeekhiMishti-shibz

-tehreem- IF-Sizzlerz
-tehreem-
-tehreem-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

*edited *

So what day is it today ? any wild guesses ? No Shocked 
pshht atleast try a bit ! still no Ouch
Today is the 100th episode of our dear Kitni Mohabbat Hai PartyDancing
This small journey of some months is very much close to my heart Big smile
I got to meet such brilliant talented people just because of KMH only Embarrassed
I can never forget the fun, laughter , cry i had because of this very show .Sometimes it just got on my nerves Ouch sometimes it was soo nbearable that i wanted to throw away my LT on CVs face Ouch and sometimes it took me by surprise when i least expected that thing to happen Shocked
I am glad that i have a very unique and good choice Approve i cant help but compliment myself Cool
I just pray that may KMH 100 and 1000 of episdoes just like that and may those episodes be worth our attention LOL

Now on this occasion i would like to dedicate some songs to KMH
I gotta feelin that tonight its gonaa be a good night
that tonight its gonna be a good good night  PartyPartyDancingDancing

Cause we gonna rock this club
we gona go all night
we gona light this club
like its Dynamite DancingDancing
So somebody interested in having some yummmm icecream Approve i already had mine Dancing

^^Kuch metha ho jaye yaaro Big smileLOL
Ok now my last song
I've had the time of my life
And i've never felt this way before
And i swear this is true
I owe it all to you DancingDancingBig smile

HAPPY 100th KMH guys Dancing

Embarrassed

Edited by -tehreem- - 15 March 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistchanni_staraksh4IFglitter567zooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
ooh.. pooja!! brilliant superb surprise!! chalo mohabbatians.. dikha do ki kitani mohbbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai...

HAPPY 100TH EVERYONE..  

i think it was friday morning.. something like 5 AM.. 5 AM!! not irregular for me.. but what was astonishing was i hadn't come off a study session.. i had infact just finished with some good ol' spamming with kuki partner at ML!!! n then some night time wanderings in FB n then IF!! Arohi style "Kya bakwas hai yaar??" mein suddenly facebook pe kaise active ho gayi!! then the answer came too.. KSA style "puttarji, jitni aapki umar hai na, utni meri IF mein spamming ho chuki hai! tum laakh chupane ki koshish karo, tumhare email updates me saaf nazar aata hai, ki tumhe pyar ho gaya hai!!" n its all thnx to our dear old KMH.. i rem the last wk of october 2010.. i was cramming 170 episodes of some show, that had astonishingly started with the hero in jail in under 4 days!! the last time i remembered doing something like that was when Harry Potter 7 the book had released and i had sat all day reading it without paying heed to even food n water.. i vaguely remember breathing at the most.. i think!! n then here was a show i was so addicted to; something that was pulling me away from my library hours into a world of its own.. then in a rush of furious excitement i realised not only did i get to watch the whole show in 4 days, i was getting the second season next wk.. and n now i had to know more about it.. my answer was ofcourse dear old IF.. i got pulled back to IF from which i had lost touch a few years ago.. n now the craving for news about the second season, teh daily updates brought me back to IF, where yet again I discovered a new concept - ML!! in the past 3 months, somehow this place has become my source for venting, entertainment or just purely hard-core spamming!! n like i have said so many times now.. I LIVE HERE!! LOL and i have made so many new friends, brought together by one common passion.. kmh!! so herez one for all of u... 

dont mind my words, for they were mine to begin with
dont take 'em to thy heart, coz they might turn out to be a myth
I long to say that which I never said
I so don't wanna get outta mah bed
the day is young, lemme sleep
the fruits of my dreamz, I shall now reap
wonder not what I do with my nights
for they are surely star-studded blissful sights
aah the words, their meanings n their doubles
careful what you say out loud, coz they might get you into troubles
nah! its not what you think, nothing to smirk about
its just a hidden world, wilder than your imaginations no doubt
some call it wild, some find it nutty
i call it passion and well quite witty
the thought of it, brings me a smile
a word on it, may full well occupy a mile
so lemme say it out, short n sweet
its not for the sane or dull, never for the regular ol'fleet
it takes a different kinda smarts, to accept this wonder
that might very well look to the common eye, a serious blunder
lo! behold my world's 2nd home away from home
its mohabbat lounge darlings, the place i roam, never alone!!

KMH - u have taken the spot closest to my heart.. coz u made me realize i cud write!! u gave me the inspiration, the passion and well obsession too.. u gave me some really witty, awesome, beautiful friends, some of them nutty too.. but W*H!!!.. am nuttier myself.. congrats kmh.. for finishing a round 100.. we long for u to grow, n we long to grow with u.. its been a wonderful, rollercoaster ride with u.. we r ur perfect audience, with the oohs and aahs at every curve n dip.. we laugh, cry, n rage with you.. n u have been our perfect show with ur share of imperfect bloopers n twists, still we love u n cherish u.. n we'll dream on even after the show ends!!
DancingHugHeart Happy 100th KMH!! Heart HugDancing
To all of ML n MLSA!! u guyz rock!! u r wat make ML wat it is.. cheers to this friendship n last but not the least.. spamming ki jai ho!!!ROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 15 March 2011 at 9:34am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindian-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starKMH-NASHANelz..Du_NishSHIKHA19roshaniDrasika_DS-sanju-kavyasam-SweetGirl-glitter567-TeekhiMishti-sujal_kashishAnjalii...xXxshibz

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
res....... mii last take of da week gonna b really busy after 2day gonna miss u ML nd IF........
Happy 100th epi everyone.............Party
EDITED:

so just dropped da idea of writing a take as im not in da mood of writing but to celebrate......

congratz every1 once again...........and enjoy da 100th celebration...................
so 2day 15th march 2011....da day our fav drama made a century............time goes by but it still seems as if it was only a couple of days bk kitani started.....dis drama which is filled with love, romance, passion, intensity nd deffo comedy has taken da hearts of many people......i wuld like 2 congratulate  Karan nd Kritika and also da KMH2 team 4 entertaining us 4 100 epi's nd more 2 cum...........

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 15 March 2011 at 10:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistchanni_starSHIKHA19roshaniDrasika_DSglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFzooni.blueAnjalii...xXxshibz

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Yay Pooja!! awesome awesome idea!! gonna love this.. KMHians.. chalo lets show everyone.. ki KITANI MOHABBAT HAI!! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starNelz..rasika_DSroshaniDkavyasamzooni.blueaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxsujal_kashishshibz

Go to top