Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Ignore Fans On

sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
March 15th, 2011

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Ignore Fans On 'Breaking Dawn' Set — So Rude!

Reports from the set of the hit film claim the 'Twilight' twosome, as well as their costars, ignore the fans who wait hours to see them!

It looks like any fans hoping to get a friendly greeting from Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart on the Breaking Dawn set shouldn't hold their breath — the two ignored and ran pass bystanders March 14! Christine K. from On Location Tours Vancouver tweeted, "I don't understand the effort Rob and Kristen make to avoid fans & photogs. I get the privacy but do the get who pays their salary? Giveback." Ouch.

The actors were apparently trying to avoid fans so much, they jumped straight from the door of their car into the Orpheum Theatre where they were filming!

Christine went on to say, "Even Tom [Cruise] & Katie [Holmes] who are huge stars at least wave and make eye contact and Rob and Kristen run and hide like the fans are horrifying." What's the deal?

Rob and Kristen are not the only ones avoiding fans either, as evidently the entire cast was less than friendly and ignored everyone after filming ended a little after 8 pm.

Just minutes after Christina made her statement came similar reports from Brazil, where Rob and Kristen filmed the honeymoon scene for the upcoming flick. There, evidently, their lone fan acknowledgement was a brief trip to the balcony of their hotel!

What do you think HollywoodLifers — do Rob and Kristen owe their fans a greeting or are they right to stay private and shut off?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RowdyBOSS thumbnail
awww...poor fans,they don't deserve such attitude from thier fav
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uffff it was supposed to be in twilight forum. ugh
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
hmmmmm...I ignore them in Bolly forum  😆

Keep-------------Smiling !!!😊
preity*zinta thumbnail
Not at all related to Bollywood .. I'll have the Hollywood section running in a couple of days.