Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Heartbreaking for Runjhun (Page 2)

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@rusha4003
I want a scene like that 2morrow, where he watches her wash away her sindoor.  Yes, I liked that scene also, the one where her tear falls on his hand when he is scaring her.  (Yea, he had that expression, what have I become on his face).  They should show him remorsing a bit for his actions. But at the moment I think he is too focused on the money & his mother's life, he says himself today, that he has gambled his life away.  He doesn't care except for saving his mother's life.  

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I absoutely agree with you rusha4003 - that Guddu himself is trap in the paw of circumstance that he doesn't know what's right or wrong in his situation...which could hurt others.

I know many of us have many desiable scene we wanna see them together and how their relationship unfolds from hatred to friends to love to man & wife...

What say?

Even I want Guddu to witness Runjhun washing out his sindoor for her forehead.
MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

@rusha4003
I want a scene like that 2morrow, where he watches her wash away her sindoor.  Yes, I liked that scene also, the one where her tear falls on his hand when he is scaring her.  (Yea, he had that expression, what have I become on his face).  They should show him remorsing a bit for his actions. But at the moment I think he is too focused on the money & his mother's life, he says himself today, that he has gambled his life away.  He doesn't care except for saving his mother's life.  

If Guddu can be possesive son for his mother than what out-come can be for Runjhun once they get to know each other.
EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miketa

Originally posted by EcliPSe_2010

@rusha4003

If Guddu can be possesive son for his mother than what out-come can be for Runjhun once they get to know each other.
exactly the point.  His most admirable character trait to date is his unyielding love for his mother.  His unconditional love for his mother is his most endearing quality.  I think he is aware of R's nature-he knows she values family, her love for her AMMA etc.  But he also knows being streetwise the true evil nature of her mamamamis.  As he said to Vishnu, he could never be a mama to his neice nor a son to his Amma.  I think R/G should get to know each other as friends first.  How that is going to happen will be something to watch. However, I think since we were shown and the Mahapandit gave a lecture on marriage, the story might go in that direction-the relationship of a husband/wife.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index