Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
thanx a lot 4 the update shwetz Hug loved today's episode specially BM dialogues

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Thanks for the update, and Thankyou CV,s for a lovely episode, now a days I close my eyes whenever I see Sushaan togetherShocked !!but thank God got our Sushaan back, lovely expressions by Ragz, light and hearty dialouges. BUT the queen of todays episode was Badi Maa, initially I always thought that Badi Maa is one of those ladies who give there heart and sould to there families, children, relatives but they miss out on pampering there husbands and this is where they go wrong as Men are like kids , they want full attention from there mothers first and then from there wife. But seeing BP ,s character today , changed my opinion that no matter what BM would have done he was selfish man and a cheater, not ony cheated on Badi Maa but to his flesh and blood, his parents and children, two most closest relation which a person can have, you can cheat your wife but not many people cheat on parent too at the same time. So this man has no place in Kyshaps house, I agree with Dadaji when he says he wants to see him suffer, Dadi being a mother ready to forgive if he would ask for it, which I dont agree.
Same thots Sheems....Embarrassed.... Initially thot BM was somewhere neglecting her duties as a wife and not paying much attention to her hubby's desires ....but seeing yest.'s episode.... realised BP was actually a selfish, ambitious and self-centred person.... a gap of five years made him call her shailaja instead of Shailu.... that showed his change of attitude towards his wife and kids.... Dadaji is so so true .... how hard-hearted such humans can be... deserting his family and values for his ambition.... such persons does not deserve a place in Kashyap parivaar.... a Complete WRITE-OFF case.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192AshisShwets1502

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
if i remember correctly, badima was once showing a modern silverblouse to suhana and saying how her badepapa liked her to be modern and go out etc,,..but she wasa family orientated person.
 different folks, different strokes....

different personalities and she is shown to have a very strong character and kept the family togother... and alok rano played a big role. Unfortunately the only ones that suffered were inder and  panna, inder more than panna....as it comes out occassionally...the fact that they are showing flashbacks..... i wonder if he is coming back.....per the cv...?

sadly it was not right but not unheard of these days....the fact that he still writes to his mom and wants her to come and visit....

but US opened the doors to him that he had never imagined and it is easy to go up in the world but hard to come down.....it was a nice episode, esp....with suhana understanding..

if that text would have been from the other US she devil..... i would have been more upset i guess..... do not want her back and i am sure i am not the only one who feels that way.....

-allizwell-AshisShwets1502

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks for d wonderful update shweta
 ...i'm waiting ths for long to knw d story of badi maa finally thy hv shown BP...there scenes were very nice badi maa is rly sweet n calm lady who always think for others bt BP is a very selfish man he does nt deserve a wife lk her....It was gud episode to c BM n BP fB scenes with lil bit of sushaan romance...

-allizwell-GurpreetDShwets1502

radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

It was a good episode...as sheemadi said..the star of the episode was badimaa...oh man...supriyaji is such a wonderful  actress...after a long long time i felt attached to badimaa's character...the flashback scene was so so good...great dialogues,acting,camerawork,angles,taking...everything was just par excellence...the badimaa-radhabua convo was also very nice.The actor playing bade papa was such a fine actor...he showed the variations in his behaviour after returning so convincingly...he was bang on.In SGP other tracks have been more sensible and impactful than the leads track...right from radhabua-deepak,panna track(though it dragged a bit) to this badimaa track...all these tracks have been handled quite well...wish they had shown ishaan-suhana track so wonderfully...due to messing up of their tracks and their characters...the show was cripled with OOTness and forced comedy...as a result the other wonderful tracks didnt really get their due..

As for the ishaan-suhana scene yesterday...it was unwanted for me..a filler...why are they forcebly made to act romantic...public demand hain kya LOL...god...that ishaan was sooo OTT...he was acting like an overexcited,despo husband..it looked really cheap...and i hate his expression of raising the eyebrows and making a champu face...he gives it 10000 times...for almost all scenes nowadays...pehle toh aisa nai tha...sorry...woh ishaan toh koi aur hi tha...i have lost all hopes from ishaan's character...

Badimaa scene was the best...and she looked soo pretty Embarrassed

Edited by radpat25 - 16 March 2011 at 5:18am

111192-allizwell-Shwets1502

Go to top