ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Will the three Mamas of Runjhun be able to pay Guddu the sum of 4 Lakhs Rs that they owe him now.
But he needed the money for the surgery of his mom in a certain word he can't wait for it because the operation will be delayed and he risks to lose his dear mom,though he's willing to wait for his wifey mamas to arrange for the money.
Your comments please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I highly doubt they'll be able to pay up Guddu in time which may lead them into huge mess with Guddu. If they paid him than there won't be any reason for him to stay in Runjhun house cause he hates Runjhun...

So its better in a-way but also painful to loose his mother as well.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Miketa

I highly doubt they'll be able to pay up Guddu in time which may lead them into huge mess with Guddu. If they paid him than there won't be any reason for him to stay in Runjhun house cause he hates Runjhun...

So its better in a-way but also painful to loose his mother as well.

I do think he'll not lose his mom because no surgery also will be needed as Guddu married the bhagonwali all and everything will go on smoothly in the life of Guddu.
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Or perhaps, the American Dr. will perform the surgery for free????

The mamas will not be able to pay!! Vishnu will be in trouble-I don't think G is budging from the Pandey Niwas so soon.  
Luck changes.  I can't wait to see G's face when his mother discovers he is married. ðŸ˜†  His mother will want her DIL with her. 
Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 13 years ago
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
My guess is that his mother will get better now since now the bhagonwali is Guddu's dharm patni. Mama and mamis won't be able to payup and Guddu might decide to stay in PN and make their life hell, i really hope he starts to feel that Runjhun is a nice and sweet girl
EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanak.hot

My guess is that his mother will get better now since now the bhagonwali is Guddu's dharm patni. Mama and mamis won't be able to payup and Guddu might decide to stay in PN and make their life hell, i really hope he starts to feel that Runjhun is a nice and sweet girl

Good guess.  I think he already is aware that R is a nice & sweet girl.  A sanskari Ladki.  I think he might not be aware of the extent of the illtreatment/abuse of the mamamamis....even though he already knows that they tried to poison AMMA.  Lets c how the mamamamis treat R now infront of G. 
I am also sure that Lm will not just go away.