Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

15 March written update-Prabjot warns Bebo (Page 2)

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

. Amrit orders food and he feeds Bebo. Manji is looking angrily at AmBo. AmBo are in their own world totally ignoring Manji. All are happy except Manji.

I am intrigued at the practice of feeding adults.   Is this the way it happens in Punjab, where the scene is supposed to take place, or is it a Bollywood cliche to over come the Censor Board, with its restrictions on showing love scenes.  In olden times, the ladies and men used to run round the trees.  Is this a modern phenomenon?

Can someone familiar with the customs of the different parts of our country enlighten me.  Thanks.

ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

. Amrit orders food and he feeds Bebo. Manji is looking angrily at AmBo. AmBo are in their own world totally ignoring Manji. All are happy except Manji.

I am intrigued at the practice of feeding adults.   Is this the way it happens in Punjab, where the scene is supposed to take place, or is it a Bollywood cliche to over come the Censor Board, with its restrictions on showing love scenes.  In olden times, the ladies and men used to run round the trees.  Is this a modern phenomenon?

Can someone familiar with the customs of the different parts of our country enlighten me.  Thanks.

Dear you are over analysing too much, what you need to do is leave your proffesionalism aside and let your hair down, now and then (literally) Romance is not about education and you don't need to 'learn' to love someone.
The reason amrit was feeding bebo was because it is simply romantic and because he loves her. You really don't need to have two brain cells to know this. Bebo can feed herself if she wants,
When you love someone, you want to share your food with them, I don't know how old you are, maybe you are too young to understand but when you are older and you fall in love, you will understand what sharing food with a loved one actually means.
It's nothing about censorship or anything. the couple on this show are innocent and shy in thier own right, thats just how the story goes.

Edited by ambolove - 16 March 2011 at 4:57am
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambolove

Dear you are over analysing too much, what you need to do is leave your proffesionalism aside and let your hair down, now and then (literally) Romance is not about education and you don't need to 'learn' to love someone.
The reason amrit was feeding bebo was because it is simply romantic and because he loves her. You really don't need to have two brain cells to know this. Bebo can feed herself if she wants,
When you love someone, you want to share your food with them, I don't know how old you are, maybe you are too young to understand but when you are older and you fall in love, you will understand what sharing food with a loved one actually means.
It's nothing about censorship or anything. the couple on this show are innocent and shy in thier own right, thats just how the story goes.

Thank you for your help.  My age has nothing to do with it.  It is just a question, whether it is the practice in the North to show ones affection this way, as I do not see this in Mumbai.   Customs and practices need not be uniform everywhere, and one is but curious to know  and inquire about it.  No objection to any one showing  his  or her love in private or public.  If moral police come and beat them up, then they can take it to the courts.
ambolove Senior Member
ambolove
ambolove

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ambolove

Thank you for your help.  My age has nothing to do with it.  It is just a question, whether it is the practice in the North to show ones affection this way, as I do not see this in Mumbai.   Customs and practices need not be uniform everywhere, and one is but curious to know  and inquire about it.  No objection to any one showing  his  or her love in private or public.  If moral police come and beat them up, then they can take it to the courts.

It's okay dear, It's just I don't believe love is a 'custom' or a 'practice'. I travel to mumbai alot and I have seen similar shows of affection in both mumbai and UK where I live. And in weddings also both asian and non asian weddings have a special time in thier weddings where the bride and groom feed each other cake. It's just love and it's nothing to analyse about. You can do it here or in india or bangladesh or dubai or australia or wherever. at the end of the day it's just a small point of someone showing thier love.
I don't think you will get arrested for feeding someone, this is not an immoral practice. immoral is if someone decided to consummate thier relationship in public or dance around naked in public, THAT is immoral. feeding someone is not, there is just food and eating involved, nothing else.
Plus you will find that the moral police is not exactly moral, I know countries who have moral police yet you can have sexual parties with naked girls and drugs and drink regularly with the police knowing about it and if it's on private property they don't do anything about it. at the end of the day the moral police are sexist and will always blame something on women only rarely with men. It is wrong and would you justify it?
I'm sorry if Ive said anything to hurt you in anyway. I am just trying to make my point so forgive me Smile

Hug
ambolove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

Go to top