India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

OMG Bade Papa! (Page 8)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
@Diivi,it wud hav bn gud if suhana scolds ishaan fr cmparing her with 'bandar' n ishaan will make her keep quiet which will end up in a situation wr they r about to kiss
Thats exactly what happened sweety!!

Yes BP scene was really good, did you notice he was constatntly speaking ENGLISH, and asking BM for words in hindi, typical , some people are like that not because they forget there language but just want to prove something, and God knows what.
I think they might not bring him back as it would be very filmy or EK types serial, SGP would have to keep its flavour some how,but it would be good to watch in a non filmy way.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivimjtruelegend111192FeefiiViewsAshisGurpreetDShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Bade Papa never came back in OBS, so I don't know what they'll do in SGP as we have seen already that they like to change things. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisGurpreetDShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

This Is seriously OMG Sheemu Di.........I havent Watched the epi But Happy that BP is there .......BP and BM too will have their own Story......This means Will Can have BP in SGP unlike OBS(I m not sure but i guess he wasnt there in OBS)Big smile

So sorry for the late reply Rubal. My break finished and I had to get back to work. Angry

Anyways yes you're right it was a truly OMG moment. They didn't show this in yesterday's precap, which is why it took us all by surprise. It was really good though to see their conversation. In OBS they showed his flashback as well similar to what we saw today, but never actually came back. Have you seen the episode yet?

FeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

This Is seriously OMG Sheemu Di.........I havent Watched the epi But Happy that BP is there .......BP and BM too will have their own Story......This means Will Can have BP in SGP unlike OBS(I m not sure but i guess he wasnt there in OBS)Big smile

So sorry for the late reply Rubal. My break finished and I had to get back to work. Angry

Anyways yes you're right it was a truly OMG moment. They didn't show this in yesterday's precap, which is why it took us all by surprise. It was really good though to see their conversation. In OBS they showed his flashback as well similar to what we saw today, but never actually came back. Have you seen the episode yet?

No Di I  m still in My College..........Waiting for class to finish......Unhappy
I have a question regarding OBS as I havent watched it: Did they show BP 's face in it or not??And if they havent shown in OBS that means we will surely have BP in Bigger scheme of things....Wat Say??

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 15 March 2011 at 3:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiAshisShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
There were scenes of flashback in which BP was shown with BM and their conversations. Just like the onees we saw today in SGP, much the same.

FeefiAshisGurpreetDShwets1502

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Well, as you may not know me very well I forgive you for taking that name. Never mind. I am cooling myself down.
Yes it was really nice episode. I personally loved the Sushaan scene. It was cute and the latter part was relavent to the current story. Loved Sushaan's simple chemistry.

hehe...actly,i also dint wanna take DAT nameConfused..i hav read most of urs posts regarding 'S', n i do hav d same feelings abt herSmile...bt aftr Her track,i had started to dislike badimaa to a little extndOuch..bt nw badimaa has bcm a fav agn!!...SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diivi

Well, as you may not know me very well I forgive you for taking that name. Never mind. I am cooling myself down.
Yes it was really nice episode. I personally loved the Sushaan scene. It was cute and the latter part was relavent to the current story. Loved Sushaan's simple chemistry.

hehe...actly,i also dint wanna take DAT nameConfused..i hav read most of urs posts regarding 'S', n i do hav d same feelings abt herSmile...bt aftr Her track,i had started to dislike badimaa to a little extndOuch..bt nw badimaa has bcm a fav agn!!...SmileSmile

LOLLol.....the infamous "name" lol. LOLWell I am still not 100% on BM yet, I think it will take a little longer. I was completely in awe of her when the show started. Loved the family parts and the wnderful wisdom she used to give and I was inspired by her humble strength BUT then something went very wrong.....Dead.those wounds will take some time to heal. I am not as nice or as good as Suhana....it'll take a little longer to convince myself that she is the original BM.

Diivi

Shidev.Soniak Goldie
Shidev.Soniak
Shidev.Soniak

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Ya i also wanted to see this scene.

mjtruelegend

Go to top