OMG Bade Papa! (Page 7)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by 111192

We all should  declare RUBAL as official CHATTER BOX of this forum......................as you wont find any post where Rubal is not chatting with someoneLOL

I think its already been Declared Renu DiLOL

Oh!!! dear i got late in the declarationLOL
LOL

Ya U are Late.........Punishment MilagiEvil Smile LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

did they showed the face of BP

yes....Smile
thanks
who is playing that character? I mean real actor?

i dont know...bt someone mentioned it in this thread....just go back and check in 2nd or 3rd page...

Sania...I just know his name "Indraneel".... Nothing else... He is presently working in Ram Milaye Jodi... Our Sara's serial...as her father....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendShwets1502-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

did they showed the face of BP

yes....Smile
thanks
who is playing that character? I mean real actor?

i dont know...bt someone mentioned it in this thread....just go back and check in 2nd or 3rd page...

Sania...I just know his name "Indraneel".... Nothing else... He is presently working in Ram Milaye Jodi... Our Sara's serial...as her father....
oh accha himShocked
well he is good actor too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I was surprised to see BP and BM's story today! It was really touching and easily relatable for me. Big smile 

When BP was going for the first time, BM was all like Inder and Panna are so happy that they will go to America after one year. I could totally remember my childhood.  My dad had come to US first for 5 years, while we were in Pakistan and each day we would wait for the visa...LOL it is so tough to live without one's husband and father. But thank to God, my dad is amazing! Tongue  he came back after 5 years and took us with himLOL  but  I can totally feel the pain that the whole family went through because of that self-centered man, BP!  He doesn't even deserved to be called papa‚Ķ.

I have no words for badi ma, she trusted him soo much and BP just broke it in a matter of few seconds. Angry  But I'm glad BM isn't sad because she deserves happiness!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Yes thats very true its not worth shedding your tears for people like BP. Life shouldn't end because they chose not to be a part of it! There's a reason why people like that do not last in one's life and that is that they are simply not worthy of it!

Edited by mjtruelegend - 15 March 2011 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Netri and Renu! You cheeky girls. Its okay you keep pulling my leg. Maze karte raho, at my expense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsShwets1502

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i liked todays episode very much.Thumbs Up..badimaas part was soooo gudHug..n i dint expct to see bade papa,but got to see him..i felt soo sorry fr herUnhappy,until nw they hav nevr shown badimaa n badepapa togethr..badimaas sadness wr reflcting through her eyes all d timDisapprovee...all the dialogues wer very very well written...the cvs hav done a gud job,it ws all well arranged n picturised...the scenes n dialogues totally coneveyed the feelClap...

n sushan scenes wr also niceApprove..bt sumwhr i felt dat they r showin d romance-scens just for the sake of itErmm...it wud hav bn gud if suhana scolds ishaan fr cmparing her with 'bandar' n ishaan will make her keep quiet which will end up in a situation wr they r about to kissEmbarrassed...
nywy,the episode ws reallly gud n grrrt work by badimaThumbs Up..after sona's track, i had lost sum of my respect n luv to badimaa bt nw,she hs becum a fav agnDay Dreaming..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmjtruelegendGurpreetDShwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Well, as you may not know me very well I forgive you for taking that name. Never mind. I am cooling myself down.
Yes it was really nice episode. I personally loved the Sushaan scene. It was cute and the latter part was relavent to the current story. Loved Sushaan's simple chemistry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivisweetymol111192GurpreetDShwets1502

Go to top