mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We actually got see a glimpse of Bade Papa with BM today (obviously in her thoughts only). She was thinking about what they discussed before he went abroad. I always wanted to see this part. I am glad they showed this today. What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i loved the episode...especially the reason that nearly the entire episode was abt BM....thats a rare thing as they include other parts in the middle also....

it was sad to see what actually BP did...and how he shattered BM's trust...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mjtruelegend ..Badi Papa is there in today episode... not only in badi maa thoughts, but they have shown and interactions between badi maa and badi papa before leaving US and when he came back after 5 years..

Today is Badimaa episode.. We have the flashback of badimaa and badepapa episode..

Good Episode with good dialogues, and sushaan little bit is also good.. overall very good emotional and wonderful acting by Supriya ji.

munni_sgp thumbnail
liked today's episode.finally much awaited badima's backup story was revealed.poor badima,felt very bad for her.so it's not her fault,she was ready to go with him.it's bp's fault-did he want to escape from responsibilities and lead a happy life.he didn't evn think abt the kids.he gave such a lame excuse for not taking them.
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I am really happy to see him.... It was a surprise for me... I am watching epi...will comment in detail later...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa shwets.. It is sad how BP destroyed BM trust and also he didn't willing to take his family  evern after returning 5 years from U.S and after atleast he didn't think about inder and panna..
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

mjtruelegend ..Badi Papa is there in today episode... not only in badi maa thoughts, but they have shown and interactions between badi maa and badi papa before leaving US and when he came back after 5 years..

Today is Badimaa episode.. We have the flashback of badimaa and badepapa episode..

Good Episode with good dialogues, and sushaan little bit is also good.. overall very good emotional and wonderful acting by Supriya ji.

she is sooo  cute in fb
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes you guys it was really nice and the scenes were lovely.😃 I loved how BM looked in her earlier life, so beautiful😳. I am happy that we got see a fresh face playing BP, I don't think I've seen this actor before.
munni_sgp thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes you guys it was really nice and the scenes were lovely.😃 I loved how BM looked in her earlier life, so beautiful😳. I am happy that we got see a fresh face playing BP, I don't think I've seen this actor before.

i have seen him on zee tv RMJ playing sara khan's  father
munni_sgp thumbnail
did bm say london in beginning of episode(while saying that alok told it'll take a full day&night to reach there)and then they were talking abt america.is it so or have i heard it wrong?