India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

OMG Bade Papa!

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
We actually got see a glimpse of Bade Papa with BM today (obviously in her thoughts only). She was thinking about what they discussed before he went abroad. I always wanted to see this part. I am glad they showed this today. What do you think?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Avocado.GirlDiiviGarima_04--sree--rose-girl-raiAasma-sweetymolmunni_sgp1tarun111192Keenu.GFeeficrysindGurpreetDiViewsAshisSiddhi_Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i loved the episode...especially the reason that nearly the entire episode was abt BM....thats a rare thing as they include other parts in the middle also....

it was sad to see what actually BP did...and how he shattered BM's trust...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bakhal007sweetymolmunni_sgprose-girlFeefiKeenu.GmjtruelegendiViewsAshisGurpreetD-SilverAngel-

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
mjtruelegend ..Badi Papa is there in today episode... not only in badi maa thoughts, but they have shown and interactions between badi maa and badi papa before leaving US and when he came back after 5 years..

Today is Badimaa episode.. We have the flashback of badimaa and badepapa episode..

Good Episode with good dialogues, and sushaan little bit is also good.. overall very good emotional and wonderful acting by Supriya ji.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgprose-girl1tarunFeefimjtruelegendiViewsAshisShwets1502

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
liked today's episode.finally much awaited badima's backup story was revealed.poor badima,felt very bad for her.so it's not her fault,she was ready to go with him.it's bp's fault-did he want to escape from responsibilities and lead a happy life.he didn't evn think abt the kids.he gave such a lame excuse for not taking them.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol1tarunmjtruelegendFeefiiViewsAshisShwets1502

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Even I am really happy to see him.... It was a surprise for me... I am watching epi...will comment in detail later...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmjtruelegendAshisiViewsShwets1502

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Yaa shwets.. It is sad how BP destroyed BM trust and also he didn't willing to take his family  evern after returning 5 years from U.S and after atleast he didn't think about inder and panna..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolmjtruelegendiViewsAshisShwets1502

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

mjtruelegend ..Badi Papa is there in today episode... not only in badi maa thoughts, but they have shown and interactions between badi maa and badi papa before leaving US and when he came back after 5 years..

Today is Badimaa episode.. We have the flashback of badimaa and badepapa episode..

Good Episode with good dialogues, and sushaan little bit is also good.. overall very good emotional and wonderful acting by Supriya ji.

she is sooo  cute in fb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yes you guys it was really nice and the scenes were lovely.Big smile I loved how BM looked in her earlier life, so beautifulEmbarrassed. I am happy that we got see a fresh face playing BP, I don't think I've seen this actor before.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymoliViewsAshisShwets1502

Go to top