Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What is the 1 thing that stops Nivi from leaving? (Page 4)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh nice I made you all laugh with my joke. Because from yesterday I am spoiling your moods with my frustration. And I wanted to remind the new CT's if they did not do their homework that reason of their marriage is Divya.

Anju, yes Love confession is not at all in the books. They should restart again. Start with a Big Sorry and a Please that will work always. Didn't the please work on Mr.Attitude just 3 days back.

Diya, you cracked me up with kidnapping dear. That would be fun to watch

Priya, you cracked me up with dadi beating Viren with broomstick.

Thankyou all for changing my mood which was so gloomy. And as usual we are bunch of lunatic NivReniacs who always look for something good for our couple.

U r most welcome my Dear,  anytime,  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
A hug for Milee and all those frustrated by the CTs Hug

Cheer up, guys. Despite all the nonsensical bloopers and dumb plots, there's always NivRen romance schomance to look forward to. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafanaysha1989

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

It could be possibly because of Keshav

Maybe she doesnt want to act like a burden?
Event though she wont be but thankgoodness she doesnt go to her maternal home
HL would eat her aliveWink
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Cheer up, guys. Despite all the nonsensical bloopers and dumb plots, there's always NivRen romance schomance to look forward to. LOL
Thanks Priya for the hug. Yes I want NivRen romance but not at the cost of stupidity. Hopefully CT's fix it fast and good.
But thanks dear for your sweet hug.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Yep, it has to be Viren. Now is about a marriage, a wife and her husband. You can't stay together for the sake of your family. There has to be love and mutual respect for each other in a marriage. If Viren does not stop her, then Nivi should not stay nevermind who asks her to stay.

anjaani07

anuragtani4ever Groupbie
anuragtani4ever
anuragtani4ever

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuragtani4ever

Thanks Priya for the hug. Yes I want NivRen romance but not at the cost of stupidity. Hopefully CT's fix it fast and good.
But thanks dear for your sweet hug.

No problem, Millee. And I understand how you feel but don't worry. There are many others who also feel as frustrated as you so you're not alone in this. Like you, I sincerely hope the story gets better with as little bloopers as possible. Hopefully, we'll get this little wish granted.

aysha1989

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by savera2007

@ Milee: 

I rather wanna be sadistic than dumb like CTs
Abidah, long time no See. How are you dear? Oh yes, I rather be sadistic than dumb.
Hey did you read my other post today, I just wrote in the same thread as yesterday. Please comment dear. I want to know what you think.

Abidah, you know sometimes I have a feeling that Nivi was helping Viren because he helped her to achieve her goal of Divya-Sid marriage. She was not helping him as his wife. I know our Nivi is not like that but from past coule of days it seems like it. Yeh CT's bhi naa, hell bent on ruining everything for us.

@ Milee: 

I am fine thank u and u? Well been busy being upset with CCBM... I just do not get the storyline, bloopers and drugaddicted and amnesia filled CTs. Seriously they have ruined NivRen story 110 % and I just do not get it. 

When things goes right... Why ruin them?!?

Well Nivi has from day one have this I have my responsibility time of attitude and I am glad that it will end very soon. She should stay back because she LOVES viren and vice versa. All the familydrama, just getting sick of it!

So just do not want to comment on anything when I am so angry at CTs. 

@ Anju: 

Well he might not say "I love u," but gosh... why should she stay back just because he says sorry. I mean come on...either she will do it for love or she wouldn't. Either Viren stop her because he loves or not. Sick of this hide and seek drama of both... 

Pyar kiya hai to phir nibhana bhi seekhna chahiye aur waqt par hi pyar ka jawab dena munasib hota hai. Waqt kisi ke liye nahin rukta to phir us ka intezaar karna ka maqsad,,, I mean come on, they are mature enough to talk things through but NO, we have to see them suffer. 

Why do we always have to see people suffer because of small things in serials. Nivi can "forgive" Viren being MP, according to her own words feel his love when no one else can and still she cannot act on what she has done (by forgiving) or by what she feels.

Viren is like... my family is back and always around them, but where is the cause? She should be at least thanked verbally ONCE and she should KNOW that how much u respect and love her for what she have done for u!?! At least, if not for love, then for gratitudes sake... say THANKS!

I am so LOST in this jungle of mess CTs have created... maybe this is way one should rely on a book and read and enjoy it. Serial are always frustrating and maybe I should go back to books and leave this hell of drama ONLY BECAUSE OF OUR DEAR AND RESPECTED CTs.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evemittusinghRani2011anjubalaPeace67

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Last, but not at least: 

KASHMAKASH

Qadr Nahin Karta Meri, Agar Hoon Main Paas To

Dhoondhta Phirta Hai Mujh Ko Agar Ghayab Ho Jao To

Mile To Zubaan Pe Inkaar-e-Mohabbat Hota Hai

Aur Na Mile To Har Ada Se Pyar Jhalakta Hai