Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are (Page 8)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
aamir is in the limelight ONLY to promote his movies....LOL he said all that stuff only to promote TZP

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Me thinks the pressure of Ra One is also getting to SRK. The Budget seems to have overshot and he cannot afford financially for the film to fail.

i think so too..i feel bad fr him

the whole cricket IPL stuff was a big failure for him too..

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Topic was abt Aamir said he loved kela awards n ppl stating how bad SRK is n his recent acts... mods plzz hav a look  !!!! LOL

Keep--------------Smiling !!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mj_applehead

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

SRk has said some pretty inflammatory things about Aamir too. Unfortunately, i can't recall anything specific right now.

Maddyji.. help out, please?

They have this animosity with each other since a long time... it dates back to the beginning of SRK's career... He had made a candid confession before stepping into filmdom .."I'll destroy Aamir Khan. I'll take over Aamir. Main jab filmon mein aoonga na, baja doonga sabki"!  This was disclosed in that book of his written by Mushtaq Sheikh...

So since then they have a history... Added to that other things like the Filmafre awards in the past like the Rangeela one which Aaamir was expecting and that went to SRK for DDLJ...

And SRK in the past has rubbed people the wong way in the name of humor... No wonder he is being alienated now...Now that he has become a sant mahatma he cannot expect others to shut up....

Anyways the rest are also no less... be it An Aamir or a Salman... Like I said before all these three Khans are no less than the sqabbling actresses...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_ReldaqwwwMommytobebulls-eyeNuktaacheenTheDilettante-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.mysticgoryfilmsIshan.CHIPPEDCUPGoGreenTheRowdiest-PoisonIvy-

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

[

I totally agree with your point, But Aamir's timing & intentions were wrong. although I also agree with whatever he said about Black, he said it with the intention of creating a controversy and promoting his own movie not for anything else. Ahhh....never thought about it that way. I would have never guessed. LOL But I do feel Aamir was against it.

@Relda @Ladygaga I dont have the PM with the link to the interview I'm afaid.
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
The only good thing about Black was that little girl Ayesha D  - all the rest were hamming it up to the max.  If Aamir had snubbed Black when it released it would have been credible but he did it only to promote his film. As tho TZP was the antithesis to Black. It was plenty melodramatic too.
And that whole SRK dog thingy  - it was very very  cheap.He lost my respect after that.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaReldaNuktaacheenbulls-eyeCHIPPEDCUP.khoobsurat.petticoat

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaqwwwNuktaacheen-Doppelganger-erasermysticgoryfilmsTheRowdiest

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Me thinks the pressure of Ra One is also getting to SRK. The Budget seems to have overshot and he cannot afford financially for the film to fail.

SRK was offered Robot. He toyed with the idea for long and made Shankar wait then he refused. When Shankar decided to go ahead with Rajnikant, SRK announced Ra.1 but he just couldn't finish it before Robot.

I think it is getting to him because he has to adjust the script and make necessary changes. The budget is not helping either. Now it's become his ambitious project. Hope Ra.1 works for his sanity.

honestly
shankar is a BRILLIANT script writer! he is lavish too! the script also goes with a certain modification fr the superstar

SRK would have been brilliant if shankar modified the script for him!Tongue

right now i honestly felt srk is ripping lines off shankar's robot..i dont think shankar cares though..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTheDilettante

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I was reading somewhere about the fact that both Salman and Aamir have 100 crore blockbusters while SRK is still yet to cross the mile-stone --- that's why he is so heavily invested in Ra 1 to cross that mark. He looks really lonely and lost nowadays. It might be worse if Ra 1 fails..

Edited by Relda - 15 March 2011 at 10:25am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Doppelganger-TheDilettanteeraser

Go to top