Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are (Page 24)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

aamir finally impressed with an award show, i wonder if he attended this "unbiased" award show though. I bet if he got an award here he would've said "i told you award shows are non-sense"Ermm

LOL

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Wow Beboholic you really seem to hate Aamir. Not because of this thread, but your comments on him in other threads also. LOL Before I thought you just like criticizing him but now I see that you really do hate him. LOL 

Not picking on you, just telling you what I saw. :)

Anyways, comments like these said by Aamir do get me angry....for a while. That dog comment made me go W*F and now this comment again got me confused. But after a few minutes, I am back to Aamir fan mode. LOLLOL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 15 March 2011 at 4:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-iktaara-Nuktaacheenkoolchick

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
lol, this may sound like a SRK fangirl rant but oh well, I just really have to say this. LOL

I think Amir is a brilliant actor (not as brilliant as some may make him though), but to consistently say people buy awards and how this award is bs, that award is bs..is sort of annoying. I don't know how many awards people have bought till date, I'm, sure Amir has all that statistical data but....all I know is, there are many people out there who actually deserve such awards when they do receive them. If I were any of these actors/actresses, I wouldn't rant about award shows during every award season, it does kind of get too much.

C'mon now, your films have won so many awards Amir, and rightfully so. I'm sure you don't go upto your directors or producers/costars /whoever saying, hey just bought this award? nice job, eh. Wacko

And, the awards that Amir has gotten even if they're not as many as SRK, I'm sure he has them stacked on his cupboard somewhere..so please Mr. Amir Khan - take a chill pill, we get it.

Edited by starstuck - 15 March 2011 at 7:05pm

WaitForIt-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Wow Beboholic you really seem to hate Aamir. Not because of this thread, but your comments on him in other threads also. LOL Before I thought you just like criticizing him but now I see that you really do hate him. LOL 

Not picking on you, just telling you what I saw. :)

Anyways, comments like these said by Aamir do get me angry....for a while. That dog comment made me go W*F and now this comment again got me confused. But after a few minutes, I am back to Aamir fan mode. LOLLOL

lol I don't hate him, I just don't think he is that great! I used to like him during Rangeela days...when he actually acted...but now Meh!  And him being against my favorite actor SRK, he is just asking for more bashing on my side lol.  My comment might be a bit harsh, but oh well at least am not offending any members!
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocoptermysticgoryfilmspetticoat

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

lol I don't hate him, I just don't think he is that great! I used to like him during Rangeela days...when he actually acted...but now Meh!  And him being against my favorite actor SRK, he is just asking for more bashing on my side lol.  My comment might be a bit harsh, but oh well at least am not offending any members!
Many actors are against SRK also, do they get a bashing too? And it is not like only Aamir is against SRK, SRK is the same way with Aamir. They both don't like each other you see. LOL
safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
How arrogant man. Honestly, SRK was 100 times better in MNIK than Salman was in Dabangg, 'coz unlike Salman, SRK can act. I absolutely loved him in MNIK. :)

Aamir is a good actor, but such attitude sucks. I know that when SRK says he's the best, etc etc he's just being funny, but Aamir's going too far. Thumbs Down

bamboocopter

Go to top