Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are (Page 16)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by beboholic

Originally posted by beboholic

Someone mentioned Amir loves the Kela awards because he knows he is not gonna win one! Why not? He is no great actor!

I mentioned it because the ones in the jury and most people almost never criticize Aamir Khan's acting. His Mela days are over. There was no Kela then. He is a smart actor now.

Yes he is a smart actor because he chooses the films that critics love...but he is no better actor than SRk! He acts like he deserves the awards more than SRk...but he doesn't...just because you make smart films doesn't mean you get an award for those...the directors should get it...I mean they were the smart one who made the film...he can't even amaze ppl with his performance and he wants awards? Dead

Oh, I do believe that SRK is at par with Aamir Khan but he never takes chance (for various reasons) and waits for someone else to do it first. How else would you explain him refusing Lagaan, Munnabhai and even 3 idiots.

Whatever we say, I don't see even one critic picking on his acting or call him a ham actor. People eagerly wait for his films. I doubt now he is ever going to be nominated for a Kela. He missed his chance.LOL They did pick the funny scene from 3 Idiots though. I doubt they will ever pick this smart actor.

Hmmm.... come on now, he gives blockbusters year after year. He is amazing some people.

dont have any idea abt lagaan.
munnabhai he had just gotten out of surgery for his back after injuring it doing a stunt for shakti & he couldnt keep the director waiting any longer cos it was his first film or something so then it went to sanjay.

and now that sanjay is in it its impossible to imagine anyone else in it.

3I & Robots was gonna happen, they were working on it but each time it went to someone else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
well, you have to take the name of your competitor naa... aamir knows who his competitor is.... TongueTongueTongue

whatever their equation be, they'll be always nehle pe dehla... Wink  aamir can be happy about it.... every detractor of srk is extremely happy that he got one... LOLLOLLOL 

at least srk knows who his real friends are... success can blind you to certain realities sometimes... so it's good to have a low phase too... blanace things out a little.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   i don't know what will be the fate of his upcoming movies be... i do have my reservations about it... i hope it works for his sake... one thing i do know is he's not going anywhere anytime soon...!   TongueTongueTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaglittersbulls-eye-Doppelganger-TheDilettante.khoobsurat.turqoisedress

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Theatre

his last film, dhobi ghaat was absoultely horrendous. if anyone thinks that was smart film, then nevermind. 

Viks, I liked your post by mistake. LOL

I loved Dhobi Ghat.
lol, how do you know my name? just wondering.

haha I didn't like Dhobi Ghaat. he was trying to be smart, maybe the critics liked it. LOL

TheDilettante

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

well, you have to take the name of your competitor naa... aamir knows who his competitor is.... TongueTongueTongue

whatever their equation be, they'll be always nehle pe dehla... Wink  aamir can be happy about it.... every detractor of srk is extremely happy that he got one... LOLLOLLOL 

at least srk knows who his real friends are... success can blind you to certain realities sometimes... so it's good to have a low phase too... blanace things out a little.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   i don't know what will be the fate of his upcoming movies be... i do have my reservations about it... i hope it works for his sake... one thing i do know is he's not going anywhere anytime soon...!   TongueTongueTongue

Exactly! I have my own doubts about Ra.One and have had them for a while..he may go through a low phase..I do feel like the animosity is probably getting to him but he's not going anywhere...

As for detractors being happy, I totally agree LOL My own dad called me downstairs specifically to tell me SRK won worst actor LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bulls-eyeNuktaacheenTheDilettante

melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Aamir thinks too highly of himself....SRK deserving the award or not I can't tell because I didn't watch MNIK but Aamir for sure doesn't stand a chance when it comes to the fan base and international recognition SRK has....I feel he is too jealous of SRK Ouch that's why he keeps taking unnecessary digs at SRK....and the only way he ever comes in news is with the help of SRK Dead

Edited by melonie - 15 March 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersMeghaSRKLover.khoobsurat.

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
look at it this way, if some tink SRK isnt going anywhere soon neither is amir Wink

for example him in Dhoom 3 has just doomed the fate of the Dhoom films
i wish it was some totally non a lister as te villain

it all boils down to the same thing, amir should not be taking these digs at SRK
it just shows his jealousy. plus every time he does it he does it for media attention

amir if u need media attention just get ur wife to reveal other things abt u on the lines of u not taking baths etc Smile
im ure that will get u in a few newspapers

melonie

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Exactly! I have my own doubts about Ra.One and have had them for a while..he may go through a low phase..I do feel like the animosity is probably getting to him but he's not going anywhere...

As for detractors being happy, I totally agree LOL My own dad called me downstairs specifically to tell me SRK won worst actor LOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL   your dad is soo cute... even my dad doesn't like amit ji because my mom and the kids like him...!   LOLLOLLOL

of course, it'll get to him naa... he is human at the end of the day.... it is annoying... everything and everyone is compared to srk.... be it seasoned actors or newbies...!    LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteturqoisedress

Go to top