Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are (Page 15)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

mela kela LOL

anyway i heard that this kela awards is a hidden organisation? no one knows who/what they are

fishy.

from wiki

The Golden Kela Award is a satirical take on Bollywood, where awards are given for the worst performances. The Golden Kela Awards was created by Random Magazine, India's longest running humor magazine in the year 2009. The first annual Golden Kela award ceremony took place on 7 March 2009 in New Delhi (India). The intention behind the Golden Kela is to ridicule the Hindi film stars and acknowledge the worst of Indian Cinema. Since, several award ceremonies each year celebrate the best of Hindi Cinema, Random Magazine and the Sundaas Film Institute chose to be different by giving away the Best of the Worst of Indian Cinema.

i wouldnt call THAT as a hidden organisationLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettante

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by beboholic

Someone mentioned Amir loves the Kela awards because he knows he is not gonna win one! Why not? He is no great actor!

I mentioned it because the ones in the jury and most people almost never criticize Aamir Khan's acting. His Mela days are over. There was no Kela then. He is a smart actor now.

Yes he is a smart actor because he chooses the films that critics love...but he is no better actor than SRk! He acts like he deserves the awards more than SRk...but he doesn't...just because you make smart films doesn't mean you get an award for those...the directors should get it...I mean they were the smart one who made the film...he can't even amaze ppl with his performance and he wants awards? Dead

MeghaSRKLover

Antlers IF-Sizzlerz
Antlers
Antlers

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Someone mentioned Amir loves the Kela awards because he knows he is not gonna win one! Why not? He is no great actor!

I mentioned it because the ones in the jury and most people almost never criticize Aamir Khan's acting. His Mela days are over. There was no Kela then. He is a smart actor now.

Yes he is a smart actor because he chooses the films that critics love...but he is no better actor than SRk! He acts like he deserves the awards more than SRk...but he doesn't...just because you make smart films doesn't mean you get an award for those...the directors should get it...I mean they were the smart one who made the film...he can't even amaze ppl with his performance and he wants awards? Dead

He said indians don't understand real cinema. I thought cinema is cinema, films are films. I don't think he chooses smart films. he chooses film that will make profit at the ticket booth. eventually, a crowd pleaser. his last film, dhobi ghaat was absoultely horrendous. if anyone thinks that was smart film, then nevermind. 

Edited by Theatre - 15 March 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

glittersNuktaacheenTheDilettante-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.MeghaSRKLover

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

i think he is amazing

and i think he is right in thinking he deserves better awardsLOL but he doesnt care..he snubs them bigtime

_dante_

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

mela kela LOL

anyway i heard that this kela awards is a hidden organisation? no one knows who/what they are

fishy.

from wiki

The Golden Kela Award is a satirical take on Bollywood, where awards are given for the worst performances. The Golden Kela Awards was created by Random Magazine, India's longest running humor magazine in the year 2009. The first annual Golden Kela award ceremony took place on 7 March 2009 in New Delhi (India). The intention behind the Golden Kela is to ridicule the Hindi film stars and acknowledge the worst of Indian Cinema. Since, several award ceremonies each year celebrate the best of Hindi Cinema, Random Magazine and the Sundaas Film Institute chose to be different by giving away the Best of the Worst of Indian Cinema.

i wouldnt call THAT as a hidden organisationLOLLOLLOL

oh then i guess the person who said it didnt know so they said it was hidden (as in no one came forward & they think some other bwood ppl paid for it ROFL)

i just took their word for it, never bothered to google Embarrassed
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.

bulls-eye IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.eraser

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theatre

He said indians don't understand real cinema. I thought cinema is cinema, films are films. I don't think he chooses smart films. he chooses film that will make profit at the ticket booth. eventually, a crowd pleaser. his last film, dhobi ghaat was absoultely horrendous. if anyone thinks that was smart film, then nevermind. 

yeah he's so smart @ promoting his films he tried to get ppl to go watch his films by calling them dumb LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

what did he want, ppl to go watch the boring film & say  "here amir, im not dumb"
i really thought that is what ppl were gonna do LOLLOLLOL

hope amir will win a kela for dobhi gaat since he loves them so much. good luck amir, fingers crossed for u mate EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

.khoobsurat.

Go to top