Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are (Page 13)

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_mysticgoryfilmsruky786

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_dante_mysticgoryfilms

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Originally posted by Salma2

SRK said something about Amir's divorce?? LOL

NEVER HEARD and don't believe any one will talk others personal matters in interviews in any industry..completely a bogus news!!!

You dont have to believe it.

Infact we all believe only what we want to believe at the end of the day.Tongue

well of course, even I can say our Sports GOD Sachin demands ........... in  London and I read it some where etc. We of course can live with or with out such newsLOL Not  a big deal.

Exactly... so dont shoot the messeenger. In fact maddy in one of the earleir pages posted an early interview of SRK about Aamir.

Anyways this was not meant as a SRK vs Aamir thread. I genuinely feel most people here were having a healthy discussion on SRK's issues.

When did I mention about a messenger? What I said was, NO BODY WILL TALK ABOUT OTHERS DIVORCE IN A PUBLIC INTERVIEW in  a professional field. so unlikly.

and yes, who said not. People would love to discuss each minor stuff about Celebs and that's why they are celebs and when it comes to SRK, SRK exceeds other celebs in that department too. That's why he get such an attention and all others get sidelined and only make noise when their movies are near.LOL

what ever SRK  does, people talk about it than others. His fans can't stop with  exaggerating his successes, other fans can't stop talking about how  his downfall  going to start. But alas GUY is steady on his run and thats the difference between him and his competitors.LOL

glitters.khoobsurat.

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mj_applehead

why am i not surprised that this topic become an adda for all the srk haters to come n make fun of him?lage raho.

hahaha well thats how world runs men.

just think about cricket.. when Aussies won back to back, fans of every other country like  anyone but not Aussies..LOL

when all other people get side lined, all other competitors comes in.

That's why I love about SRK, he simply doesn't care... love me  nor hate me.. you can't ignore me..mehLOL you can absolutely feel how people and well as competitors are obsessed with him. That's why he rules over such a long time. More haters kept you going!!

Go SRK...cream the competition and make others get obsessed more with you!!!Wink

Unfortunately thats not the case any longer. Aamir now have given the biggest hits in Bollywood, not SRK.

Still SRK's number of hits are more though Amir started earlier and then yes Amir had two biggest hits in masala stream.

But  SRK was injured and had only one release- MNIK between that and that is not a masala film. Yet  it was a HIT in india and beat amir's 3 idiots  in Overseas market...:))

Aamir's done extremely well over the last few years whereas SRK seems to be in a bit of bother atm. That is all.

I'm not saying aamir is better than SRK or vice-versa, all Im saying is that where box office is concerned Aamir seems to be the best atm.

I'm not going to debate this further.

fine, your opinion. But bollywood doesn't start after 2008, what I mean is SRK- AMIR boxoffice comparison doesn't start after Amir delivering a BB in 2008 in a masala stream. after that SRK did have only one film and that is too MNIK( non masala) and it too opened 100% everywhere.

I don't think anyone will compare TZP( non masala) with OSO( masala)  business wise .

Lets see what SRK's masala film like DON 2 does.

If we go before 2008, Amir has very less number of Hits compare to SRK and well as Salman.

i AM DONE IN THIS TOPICLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glitters

Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

.khoobsurat.

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Nuktaacheen

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Of course he loves them LOL..anyways the repeated digs at SRK are just getting old IMO. Every year, when he wants to stay in news, he mentions SRK. I'm not saying SRK is a saint who's never taken digs at others but this is really just getting boring and annoying. I hope SRK doesn't reply..

As for Ra.1, tbh, the budget is way too high to be recovered completely and I think SRK knows that he's let it get out of control..but solely for his sake and sanity, I really hope the movie is at least an average..

And somewhere I do think the animosity against him is getting to him now...I feel like he's tired of all of it..

glittersNuktaacheen

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
well well well...what do you know! Amir doesn't say anything about the Kela awards until SRk wins it! Why is this guy so obsessed with SRk! Get a life dude! The world doesn't revolve around you! Dead

Salman khan for Dabangg really Amir? Just because he is your friend doesn't mean he should get one too! Dead

Edited by beboholic - 15 March 2011 at 12:27pm

Omnipotenceeraser

Go to top