Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aamir Khan: I Love The Kela Awards; All Others Are (Page 10)

TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
i dunno if SRK deserved the kela award, but currently he is frontrunner for the "akela" award!LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaReldaqwwwbulls-eyeNuktaacheenTheDilettante-Doppelganger-.khoobsurat.DexterkichokriIshan.petticoattomnjerry2

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Do Rajnikant and Kamal Haasan have this prickly relationship too, considering they are both such big superstars in the South?
qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

. In some NDTV award Rajini remarked that only Big B is the true emporer of Indian cinema. SRK didnt take too kindly to the comment as he was in the audience. So he took the mic and asked Rajini if he thinks SRK would be the emporer some day.

I sometimes think SRK has this child like obsession of being recognised & loved by one and all.
I remember that interview too LOL SRK and Karan were in the audience.  If I remember right Rajni said you are the Badshah and Big B is the Shahensha and this guy got upset . I felt that was rather rude.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettantepetticoat

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

aamir is in the limelight ONLY to promote his movies....LOL he said all that stuff only to promote TZP

Me thinks the pressure of Ra One is also getting to SRK. The Budget seems to have overshot and he cannot afford financially for the film to fail.

i think so too..i feel bad fr him

the whole cricket IPL stuff was a big failure for him too..

His team always loses in matches.. but from what i have read.. and i could be wrong.. it is one of the most profitable teams in IPL... IPL thing is a long term investment.. if he maintains the team.. it would become valuable in years to come..
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Relda

Do Rajnikant and Kamal Haasan have this prickly relationship too, considering they are both such big superstars in the South?

u could say that..LOL

they used to act in the same movies as well..they decided mutually they wouldnt do that way anymore so they can each benefit individually..

rajni is a good actor...unfortunately a lot of his serious movies failed and he stuck to his masala genreLOL
kamal does the serious movies and the awesoem comedies..both run in different tracks..ive never seen anything but appreciation for each other

mostly the industry is controversy free except for random scandals

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ReldaqwwwNuktaacheen-Doppelganger-mysticgoryfilms

Relda Goldie
Relda
Relda

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

aamir is in the limelight ONLY to promote his movies....LOL he said all that stuff only to promote TZP

Me thinks the pressure of Ra One is also getting to SRK. The Budget seems to have overshot and he cannot afford financially for the film to fail.

i think so too..i feel bad fr him

the whole cricket IPL stuff was a big failure for him too..

His team always loses in matches.. but from what i have read.. and i could be wrong.. it is one of the most profitable teams in IPL... IPL thing is a long term investment.. if he maintains the team.. it would become valuable in years to come..
KKR is in deep doo-doo this year. They didn't take Sourav and the whole of Kolkata might just boycott KKR's matches. Bongs are crazy about Sourav. Also, the fact that KKR is the only team not to reach the semis even once. Yeah... KKR is like a laughing stock in IPL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTheDilettantepetticoat-PoisonIvy-

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

boyzz was the least grosser of his movies and was one of the biggest grosser of that year..total masala stuffLOL
Oh is it?  My DH was in love with the songs and he would play it all the time DeadLOL
I didnt like it actually  - it ticked me off in the begining when they showed the boys getting a kick out of going to the busy very crowded market place filled with women ?Confused Thought it was very insensitive  since I have experienced this sort of pushing onboard some of the buses in Bangalore yuck. So I didnt continue watching the movie. My loss I guessLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheenTheDilettantemysticgoryfilms

Go to top