Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Oh, I do believe that SRK is at par with Aamir Khan but he never takes chance (for various reasons) and waits for someone else to do it first. How else would you explain him refusing Lagaan, Munnabhai and even 3 idiots.

Whatever we say, I don't see even one critic picking on his acting or call him a ham actor. People eagerly wait for his films. I doubt now he is ever going to be nominated for a Kela. He missed his chance.πŸ˜† They did pick the funny scene from 3 Idiots though. I doubt they will ever pick this smart actor.

Hmmm.... come on now, he gives blockbusters year after year. He is amazing some people.

dont have any idea abt lagaan.
munnabhai he had just gotten out of surgery for his back after injuring it doing a stunt for shakti & he couldnt keep the director waiting any longer cos it was his first film or something so then it went to sanjay.

and now that sanjay is in it its impossible to imagine anyone else in it.

3I & Robots was gonna happen, they were working on it but each time it went to someone else.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, you have to take the name of your competitor naa... aamir knows who his competitor is.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

whatever their equation be, they'll be always nehle pe dehla... πŸ˜‰  aamir can be happy about it.... every detractor of srk is extremely happy that he got one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

at least srk knows who his real friends are... success can blind you to certain realities sometimes... so it's good to have a low phase too... blanace things out a little.... 😳😳   i don't know what will be the fate of his upcoming movies be... i do have my reservations about it... i hope it works for his sake... one thing i do know is he's not going anywhere anytime soon...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Viks, I liked your post by mistake. πŸ˜†

I loved Dhobi Ghat.

lol, how do you know my name? just wondering.

haha I didn't like Dhobi Ghaat. he was trying to be smart, maybe the critics liked it. πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

well, you have to take the name of your competitor naa... aamir knows who his competitor is.... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

whatever their equation be, they'll be always nehle pe dehla... πŸ˜‰  aamir can be happy about it.... every detractor of srk is extremely happy that he got one... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

at least srk knows who his real friends are... success can blind you to certain realities sometimes... so it's good to have a low phase too... blanace things out a little.... 😳😳   i don't know what will be the fate of his upcoming movies be... i do have my reservations about it... i hope it works for his sake... one thing i do know is he's not going anywhere anytime soon...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Exactly! I have my own doubts about Ra.One and have had them for a while..he may go through a low phase..I do feel like the animosity is probably getting to him but he's not going anywhere...

As for detractors being happy, I totally agree πŸ˜† My own dad called me downstairs specifically to tell me SRK won worst actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
melonie thumbnail
Aamir thinks too highly of himself....SRK deserving the award or not I can't tell because I didn't watch MNIK but Aamir for sure doesn't stand a chance when it comes to the fan base and international recognition SRK has....I feel he is too jealous of SRK  that's why he keeps taking unnecessary digs at SRK....and the only way he ever comes in news is with the help of SRK 🀒 Edited by melonie - 13 years ago
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
look at it this way, if some tink SRK isnt going anywhere soon neither is amir πŸ˜‰

for example him in Dhoom 3 has just doomed the fate of the Dhoom films
i wish it was some totally non a lister as te villain

it all boils down to the same thing, amir should not be taking these digs at SRK
it just shows his jealousy. plus every time he does it he does it for media attention

amir if u need media attention just get ur wife to reveal other things abt u on the lines of u not taking baths etc 😊
im ure that will get u in a few newspapers
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

Exactly! I have my own doubts about Ra.One and have had them for a while..he may go through a low phase..I do feel like the animosity is probably getting to him but he's not going anywhere...

As for detractors being happy, I totally agree πŸ˜† My own dad called me downstairs specifically to tell me SRK won worst actor πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   your dad is soo cute... even my dad doesn't like amit ji because my mom and the kids like him...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

of course, it'll get to him naa... he is human at the end of the day.... it is annoying... everything and everyone is compared to srk.... be it seasoned actors or newbies...!    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   your dad is soo cute... even my dad doesn't like amit ji because my mom and the kids like him...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

of course, it'll get to him naa... he is human at the end of the day.... it is annoying... everything and everyone is compared to srk.... be it seasoned actors or newbies...!    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I started laughing when he told me..πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yeah I'm not sure why mu dad dislike SRK so much..maybe it's because I love him but I'm the only one in my family who really does πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Theatre

lol, how do you know my name? just wondering.

haha I didn't like Dhobi Ghaat. he was trying to be smart, maybe the critics liked it. πŸ˜†

Still wondering? 😊

Oye! I'm no critic. You know my opinion about Aamir Khan and I still loved Dhobi Ghat.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Still wondering? 😊

Oye! I'm no critic. You know my opinion about Aamir Khan and I still loved Dhobi Ghat.

Not anymore! hahaha.  good to see you, my friend! :) I missed your posts on here, honestly! 
you should watch Udaan it was really good. Also, Somewhere by Sofia Copolla. super amazing films!