Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Magnanimous Daya sir's FC~ (Page 92)

-CID- IF-Dazzler
-CID-
-CID-

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 2782

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Originally posted by -CID-

Originally posted by star571

hello...?anyone on the forum??Confused

hello ji...........Smile
hello muskaan.how are oyu?
watching the cid re runs?

me fine dear.......aap sunao............
no dear, i am not watching re-runs..........

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Joined: 09 December 2010
Posts: 2991

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CID-


me fine dear.......aap sunao............
no dear, i am not watching re-runs..........
I too am fine..will be watching some of the re-runs..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CID-

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Joined: 09 December 2010
Posts: 2991

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Muskaan..I gotta go now..Bye bye...will come to forum later..have a nice day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CID-

-CID- IF-Dazzler
-CID-
-CID-

Joined: 13 December 2010
Posts: 2782

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Muskaan..I gotta go now..Bye bye...will come to forum later..have a nice day

bye dear.............
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50232

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Good morning Daya Sir!!
Good morning friends!!
monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Joined: 24 July 2010
Posts: 17310

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Good Morning evryone, Tongue Though no1 is here now LOL 1st time in fc's history dat 1st gud mrng post is mine. LOL aaiinn but yf kya v r still on 95 only Confused dint cross 100 even. Shocked where r u galz lets finish it "FATAAFAT" LOL btw CONGRATZ v've won d quartr final. Its time to SEMI. Tongue Tongue mising u all-LQ, Cji, RBT, Smile LG, Tji, Sji, Mji n Kji. Sorry if i misd some1's name as i'm on fone bt wil try to come   Big smile til then miss me LOL Wink & make it Rocket Shetty's fc. Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-DivianTanz_Divz

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50232

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

Good Morning evryone, Tongue Though no1 is here now LOL 1st time in fc's history dat 1st gud mrng post is mine. LOL aaiinn but yf kya v r still on 95 only Confused dint cross 100 even. Shocked where r u galz lets finish it "FATAAFAT" LOL btw CONGRATZ v've won d quartr final. Its time to SEMI. Tongue Tongue mising u all-LQ, Cji, RBT, Smile LG, Tji, Sji, Mji n Kji. Sorry if i misd some1's name as i'm on fone bt wil try to come   Big smile til then miss me LOL Wink & make it Rocket Shetty's fc. Big smile Big smile

Di, in this morning, no one is here.....this is not trueLOL! I'm hereTongue.
And seeing you now, I was just shockedShocked!!!
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Joined: 22 April 2009
Posts: 50232

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Did sun rose in the West today?LOL!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*||*CID Insp. Daya Fan Club#2*||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: DamRyeong   Replies: 1191   Views: 81991

DamRyeong 1191 81991 19 August 2010 at 3:44am by prettywomen22
*||*CID Insp. Daya Fan club*||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: DamRyeong   Replies: 1144   Views: 135480

DamRyeong 1144 135480 12 June 2010 at 1:54am by totallynotme101

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index