India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Magnanimous Daya sir's FC~ (Page 56)

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Puri_2711]yes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...dat time i didn't liked jai-veeru.... they didn't liked ACP prithviraj Unhappy.... LOL LOL cudn't see any1 else taking place of ACP pradyuman Big smileBig smile yeah.. he is permanent now.... Fevicol ka mazboot jod .. tootega nahi LOLLOL but i like him as ACP...no doubt about that Big smileBig smile
-----muskaan was not too good DeadDead........ but really hated her AngryAngry when she bullied devyana
true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! Ouch--in females i guess asha & tasha were best Big smileBig smile....... no1will be like asha Big smileBig smile exactly...............Asha was the best female cop... in fact in earlier team sudhakar was also not very impressive.... But tasha & asha both were superbTongue
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

-CID- IF-Dazzler
-CID-
-CID-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

Originally posted by Puri_2711

--in females i guess asha & tasha were best Big smileBig smile....... no1will be like asha Big smileBig smile

true........ACP, Daya, Abhi, Sudhakar, Fredrick, Aasha and Dr Salunkhe - my fvrt team ever...Smile

even i love this team............no one can ever replace the trio, asha was the best female cid officer and dr. salunke is just too good............regarding sudhakar i can't say much but like him with our duo.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
exactly........ sudhakar was not very impressive but he was good with the team....... TongueTongue

aadri-

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

yeah.. he is permanent now.... Fevicol ka mazboot jod .. tootega nahi LOLLOL but i like him as ACP...no doubt about that Big smileBig smile--- no doubts TongueTongue...but seriously he was too young to play ACP ROFL ... guess fevicol tagline goes for the trio Big smileBig smile.they are here to stay EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
----Big smileBig smile exactly...............Asha was the best female cop... in fact in earlier team sudhakar was also not very impressive.... But tasha & asha both were superbTongue
Tongue----- yeahh sudhakar was sweet Big smileBig smile............ he was silent officer..but made his presence felt ClapClap.he can be brought back replacing sachin LOLLOLLOLLOL

-CID-monika21

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Originally posted by monika21

true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! Ouch
\ that because i think muskaan was much better than lavanya & devyana...i dint understand y they introduced devyana.. dint like her ..

Divyana is still a mystery to me......do u remember in an episode she was talking to her father on phone and said that " Aap yahan phone mat karna , agar ACP sir ko pata chal gaya ke aap mere papa hai to yahan bureau mein knalbali mach jaye gi [ or something like that]"......but they never disclosed anything about her father !!! Confused

Edited by aadrika01 - 22 March 2011 at 1:42am

monika21

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Sudhakar....he had a tiff with Abhijeet ...somehow I am not his fan.

-purnima-monika21

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Divyana is still a mystery to me......do u remember in an episode she was talking to her father on phone and said that " Aap yahan phone mat karna , agar ACP sir ko pata chal gaya ke aap mere papa hai to yahan bureau mein knalbali mach jaye gi [ or something like that]"......but they never disclosed anything about his father !!! Confused

why i am not surprised ....... LOLLOLLOL............ FW always leaving loose ends LOLLOLLOL

monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Sudhakar....he had a tiff with Abhijeet ...somehow I am not his fan.
same here.. i'm also not his fan.. but he was good with duo....... and as purni said he can replace Sachin we all will be happy to see sudhakar in place of AB LOLLOLLOL

-purnima-

Go to top