Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Magnanimous Daya sir's FC~ (Page 55)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

QUOTE=monika21] .yeah tasha was so afraid LOLLOL--poor her LOLLOLLOL"dar lag raha hai mujhse WinkWink ....... i expected daya to be more scary than abhi sir  LOLLOL......
 yeah........ .i often think that we are quiet mature and know everything that this is the serial only.. everything is just a case not in real.. but still we are so much attched with CID and its characters....Big smile

exactly..... TongueTongue .guess dil we are matured but dil toh bacha hai ji LOLLOLLOL

hi muskaan.. h r u dear? --- hi muski SmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-CID-monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Puri_2711]same pinch again mona LOL LOL.haha jai-veeru...LOLLOL.......used to watch CID earlier but not regular LOLLOL....some1 brought me to CID WinkWink ......with his leaving i also left CID LOLLOLLOL.......hmmm ACP Prithviraj.. i know WinkWink .... then cam back again later TongueTongue ............ started following CID regularly from that plane episode ....... khoon 25000 feet upar TongueTongue ....yeah it was also a good case.. i left CID when i saw 'operation talaash' i dint like muskaan, vivek, lavanya.. all are..Dead nowadays vivek improved alot... i used to say.. kya yaar in logo ne na naye-naye artist select kar liye hain.. barbaad kar diya CID ko" LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=visrom]Hi....sorry to interrupt, but you all seemed to be carrying out a serious Daya-discussion, so I wanted to have a look. Tongue

[/QUOTE] heyyyyyyyyyyy welcome here Hug no interruptions yaar.. plz. join us TongueTongue

-purnima-visrom

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

[QUOTE=Puri_2711]same pinch again mona LOL LOL.haha jai-veeru...LOLLOL.......used to watch CID earlier but not regular LOLLOL....some1 brought me to CID WinkWink ......with his leaving i also left CID LOLLOLLOL.......hmmm ACP Prithviraj.. i know WinkWink .... then cam back again later TongueTongue ............ started following CID regularly from that plane episode ....... khoon 25000 feet upar TongueTongue ....yeah it was also a good case.. i left CID when i saw 'operation talaash' i dint like muskaan, vivek, lavanya.. all are..Dead nowadays vivek improved alot... i used to say.. kya yaar in logo ne na naye-naye artist select kar liye hain.. barbaad kar diya CID ko" LOL

true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! Ouch

monika21

-CID- IF-Dazzler
-CID-
-CID-

[QUOTE=Puri_2711][QUOTE=monika21] ....---ofcouse the jungle Day Dreaming .yeah tasha was so afraid LOLLOL
FB- flashbacks LOLLOL......LOLLOL FB se ek hi chiz samajh aati hai... hahaha.... when all were meeting him....... daya was remembering all his good times with abhi & ACP SmileSmile....even clips from his first episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....he getting injured OuchOuch yeah........ .i often think that we are quiet mature and know everything that this is the serial only.. everything is just a case not in real.. but still we are so much attched with CID and its characters....Big smileBig smile

hi muskaan.. h r u dear?

hello di, me fine di...........having a holiday today, so here i am with my supercop.............

i love AC 8, those forest scenes were so touching, i cried watching that episode............my hero was injured, he was bleeding, it just shattered my heart into pieces..........infact i cried when he was eliminated from jdj and everyone at home were also worried seeing my condition...........now when i remember those moments i laugh like hell.............my big bro still tease me by saying, hey khushi your daya sir is injured, please took him to hospital and all...........

monika21

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

.haha jai-veeru...LOLLOL...--- yeahh LOLLOL
...hmmm ACP Prithviraj.. i know WinkWink .Blushing yes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...dat time i didn't liked jai-veeru.... they didn't liked ACP prithviraj Unhappy.... LOL LOL cudn't see any1 else taking place of ACP pradyuman Big smileBig smile
..yeah it was also a good case.. i left CID when i saw 'operation talaash' i dint like muskaan, vivek, lavanya.. all are..Dead nowadays vivek improved alot... i used to say.. kya yaar in logo ne na naye-naye artist select kar liye hain.. barbaad kar diya CID ko" LOL
---------muskaan was not too good DeadDead........ but really hated her AngryAngry when she bullied devyana

true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! Ouch--in females i guess asha & tasha were best Big smileBig smile....... no1will be like asha Big smileBig smile

aadri-monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

true Lavanya was the worst one.....and though most of the CIDans love Muskaan I never liked her !! Ouch
\ that because i think muskaan was much better than lavanya & devyana...i dint understand y they introduced devyana.. dint like her ..

Edited by monika21 - 22 March 2011 at 1:13am
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

--in females i guess asha & tasha were best Big smileBig smile....... no1will be like asha Big smileBig smile

true........ACP, Daya, Abhi, Sudhakar, Fredrick, Aasha and Dr Salunkhe - my fvrt team ever...Smile

-purnima-monika21

Go to top