India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Magnanimous Daya sir's FC~ (Page 53)

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Puri_2711] yeahh........ abhi sir was good ClapClap. he looks very good in his negative roles .. remember AC EmbarrassedEmbarrassed............ liked that scene when all of them went to meet daya & daya was having all the FBsEmbarrassed FBs..??? what is that??

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

Originally posted by aadrika01

fine.....how r u ? Big smile

i'm also fine........... we were discussing about the case 'behrupiya' .. it ws a wonderful case i must say................ duo's bonding, the hospital scenes, adi sir's performance as rocky.. awesome EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

when it was originally aired I was not a CID fan that time......in fact I used to change the channel whenever I found CID running on Sony......but I became obsessed when re-run started........watched Behrupiya on re-run.......even though I knew Daya sir will be back in the next episode I cried like crazy on his death scene !! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-monika21

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hi Purni. Smile

and bye Mitali. Smile

Edited by aadrika01 - 22 March 2011 at 12:36am
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged

he looks very good in his negative roles .. remember AC EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....---ofcouse the jungle Day Dreaming ..... FBs..??? what is that??
FB- flashbacks LOLLOL.......... when all were meeting him....... daya was remembering all his good times with abhi & ACP SmileSmile....even clips from his first episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....he getting injured OuchOuch

aadri-monika21

monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aadrika01]

when it was originally aired I was not a CID fan that time......in fact I used to change the channel whenever I found CID running on Sony...same pinch i was also not a fan of CID that time... in fact it was the last in my list... if there is nothing.. chalo CID hi dekh lete hain...LOLLOL...but I became obsessed when re-run started........watched Behrupiya on re-run.......even though I knew Daya sir will be back in the next episode I cried like crazy on his death scene !! Embarrassed yeah .. it was very painful watching him on death bed.. very emotional scene it was .. in fact when i saw the VM added by twinkle with the song "jaane nahi denge tujhe" that time also i cried.. Embarrassed

aadri--purnima-

-CID- IF-Dazzler
-CID-
-CID-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hello ji...........Smile
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
same pinch again mona LOL LOL........used to watch CID earlier but not regular LOLLOL....some1 brought me to CID WinkWink ......with his leaving i also left CID LOLLOLLOL........... then cam back again later TongueTongue ............ started following CID regularly from that plane episode ....... khoon 25000 feet upar TongueTongue ....
LOL

aadri-monika21

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Puri_2711

he looks very good in his negative roles .. remember AC EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....---ofcouse the jungle Day Dreaming ..... FBs..??? what is that??
FB- flashbacks LOLLOL.......... when all were meeting him....... daya was remembering all his good times with abhi & ACP SmileSmile....even clips from his first episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....he getting injured OuchOuch

that flashback part was  emotional quotient of the episode.......all the dialogues - "Keya Daya aapne jaan pe khel gaya", "You r one of my best officers" made me cry"......Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

Go to top