India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Magnanimous Daya sir's FC~ (Page 5)

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
goodmorning Big smileBig smile........ a little late i guess LOLLOLLOL.......... finally managed to come TongueTongueTongue........
firstly yday episode SmileSmile..........

Technically it was good Big smileBig smile........ followed the theme Chase literally LOLLOLLOL..... they were chasing throughout Big smileBig smile ........ certainly some loose ends as usual TongueTongue........ what happened to that hotel waiter TongueTongue ..........  the girl was suspicious from beginning i wonder no one in public suspected her LOLLOLLOL...........   
i really  wonder if the future  stories will be interconnected ConfusedConfusedConfused.........

from Daya's aspect he was Mr. India at its best LOLLOLLOL....... after the rocking first appearence he vanished CryCry ......... felt bad for the poor auto driver OuchOuch...... daya was sweet to him.... LOLLOL

ACP Salunkhe were too much ROFL ......... & tarika ji LOLLOLLOL......"main aapki chod kar nahi jaungi LOLLOLLOL

so out of 5 it can be 2 or 3  TongueTongueTongue ,........ overall OK episode ..... 1 time watch LOLLOL.......... cannot tolerate it in re runs LOL LOL.............

& yes Pune darshan was nice Day Dreaming.......... all my visited places were there TongueTongue...

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m_kal2011monika21

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

[QUOTE=star571]Smilehello mitali di,monika di.. hello inspector subha.. h r u? beautifullly made FC subha... Big smileBig smileBig smile
thanks diSmile
Originally posted by monika21

.. well i missed all the re-runs... in face i rarely catch it .. my office hrs. not matches with the time of re-run and yesterday i was tooooo late.. reached home at 8.15 OuchOuch
okay .....Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

Smilehello mitali di,monika di..

did you see the re runs yesteday?The classic cases were great..Star.Case of 'man on the bus' where Abhijeet sir says to Daya sir 'dost to hum bhi hain tumhare....',reminded me of the great duo moments..

I saw it Day Dreaming

m_kal2011 IF-Sizzlerz
m_kal2011
m_kal2011

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Purni, Happy holi.Big smile
-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m_kal2011

Hi Purni, Happy holi.Big smile

happy holi to u too Hug
monika21 IF-Sizzlerz
monika21
monika21

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
hi mitali & purni............. happy holi to both of u... and subha to u too.. sorry i couldn't reply on ur holi post Big smileBig smile

subha.-purnima-

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Smilehello purni di

Originally posted by Puri_2711

from Daya's aspect he was Mr. India at its best LOLLOLLOL....... after the rocking first appearence he vanished CryCry ......... felt bad for the poor auto driver OuchOuch...... daya was sweet to him.... LOLLOL
It was much predicted that that there would be a blast in the auto rickshaw(it was shown in the promo also).Daya sir tried to warn him but by that time it was too late.Ouch..But it reminded me of a similar instance,the 'ACP pradyuman giraftaar' episode,when CID came to know that the cuprit was travelling in the taxi,Daya sir called the Taxi driver and warned him,but actually the culprit had picked up the phone and then killed the taxi driver.Felt some similarity in these two scenes,(though both are from different episodesLOL)

Edited by star571 - 18 March 2011 at 11:59pm

-purnima-monika21

subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Smilehappy holi mitali di,purni di,monika di..

-edit-
today holi special cid episode should be aired..But its not so,I think...Wish they air holi special cid episodes..Last year's holi special episode was good one, and the holi special episode centered on little girl divya and Daya sir was a good episode too... 

Edited by star571 - 19 March 2011 at 12:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-m_kal2011monika21

Go to top