Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: m_kal2011

I am leaving now, will come after lunch and will stay till 3 pm. Bye, see u. 😊

ohh leaving... bbye c ya soon...........😃
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry Aadrika, i have to leave now, u continue with Purni and Monika.See u later. 😊
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

hi aadrika.. good morning............. h r u dear? 😃

fine.....how r u ? 😃

monika21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadrika01

fine.....how r u ? 😃

i'm also fine........... we were discussing about the case 'behrupiya' .. it ws a wonderful case i must say................ duo's bonding, the hospital scenes, adi sir's performance as rocky.. awesome 😳😳
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i'm also fine........... we were discussing about the case 'behrupiya' .. it ws a wonderful case i must say................ duo's bonding, the hospital scenes, adi sir's performance as rocky.. awesome 😳😳----- yeahh........ abhi sir was good 👏👏.............. liked that scene when all of them went to meet daya & daya was having all the FBs😳

hi aadrika & bye mitali come back soon 😛😛
monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Puri_2711] yeahh........ abhi sir was good 👏👏. he looks very good in his negative roles .. remember AC 😳😳............ liked that scene when all of them went to meet daya & daya was having all the FBs😳 FBs..??? what is that??

aadri- thumbnail

i'm also fine........... we were discussing about the case 'behrupiya' .. it ws a wonderful case i must say................ duo's bonding, the hospital scenes, adi sir's performance as rocky.. awesome 😳😳

when it was originally aired I was not a CID fan that time......in fact I used to change the channel whenever I found CID running on Sony......but I became obsessed when re-run started........watched Behrupiya on re-run.......even though I knew Daya sir will be back in the next episode I cried like crazy on his death scene !! 😳
aadri- thumbnail
Hi Purni. 😊

and bye Mitali. 😊
Edited by aadrika01 - 13 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

he looks very good in his negative roles .. remember AC 😳😳.....---ofcouse the jungle 😍 ..... FBs..??? what is that??
FB- flashbacks 😆😆.......... when all were meeting him....... daya was remembering all his good times with abhi & ACP 😊😊....even clips from his first episode 😳😳.....he getting injured

monika21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=aadrika01]

when it was originally aired I was not a CID fan that time......in fact I used to change the channel whenever I found CID running on Sony...same pinch i was also not a fan of CID that time... in fact it was the last in my list... if there is nothing.. chalo CID hi dekh lete hain...😆😆...but I became obsessed when re-run started........watched Behrupiya on re-run.......even though I knew Daya sir will be back in the next episode I cried like crazy on his death scene !! 😳 yeah .. it was very painful watching him on death bed.. very emotional scene it was .. in fact when i saw the VM added by twinkle with the song "jaane nahi denge tujhe" that time also i cried.. 😳