Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Akshara is Dr. Ruchikas inspiration-indya.com (Page 2)

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by moonlight08

i wonder how successful is dr. ruchika by following akshara's footsteps in keeping her family united.. considering the fact ki bechari akshara to kuch kar nhi saki..

nevertheless.. thanx for sharing..
yaaa was thinking the same but i think her saas is not like ga3LOL so it was not a prob following her footsteps..... but anyways congrats ruchika lucky uStar
i thot sabki saas gayatri jaisi hi hoti hai..Confused

lekin srsly.. dr. ruchika is one lucky person.. bdiya hai bhai..Big smile
but my dadi is not like ga3.....Angry my mom is vry luckyBig smile

same here......m also thinking the sameLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08sanw

mcgregor Groupbie
mcgregor
mcgregor

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingini

thanx for the article. happy to know that Dr Ruchika isf ollowing akshara, my favourite.yrkkh is a family story wlth no negativities and is the story of a girl who is trying to adjust in her inlaws and the show teach us to stay with the in laws that is not happening now a dayssss,.yrkkh is my favourite show.i luv yrkkh.
Dont get me wrong....i like this serial but isme shadi ke baad problems ke alava kuch bhi nahi dikhaya. If any girl gets a sasural like the singhania's  she will def want to live seperately. So along with with the DIL adjusting they shud also show how the inlaws accept their bahu allow her to grow in that house and into diff relationships and also give them enough space. The message this serial is potraying is only one sided that too from the bahu's side. but a relationship is always build only if there is give and take.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rainy.daysmoonlight08_charu_sanw_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcgregor

Originally posted by kingini

thanx for the article. happy to know that Dr Ruchika isf ollowing akshara, my favourite.yrkkh is a family story wlth no negativities and is the story of a girl who is trying to adjust in her inlaws and the show teach us to stay with the in laws that is not happening now a dayssss,.yrkkh is my favourite show.i luv yrkkh.
Dont get me wrong....i like this serial but isme shadi ke baad problems ke alava kuch bhi nahi dikhaya. If any girl gets a sasural like the singhania's  she will def want to live seperately. So along with with the DIL adjusting they shud also show how the inlaws accept their bahu allow her to grow in that house and into diff relationships and also give them enough space. The message this serial is potraying is only one sided that too from the bahu's side. but a relationship is always build only if there is give and take.

i agree..but they have shown singhania's adjusting with akshara..i think it's balanced except for a few instances where they took it to the extreme..they allowed her to remove the pallu..everything was done by akshara, all the household decisions were taken by her (eg. gayitri n bma asked her to purchase gifts for diwali for nandini and their relatives) ..it's a very big thing bec. it's a gie and take relation but this power shift doesn't happen everywhere...gayitri giving the house keys to akshara meant that they had faith in her, they love her & they've accepted her....BUT then they want everything THEIR way..this is where the problem creeps in , in practically every household..the reason for all the disputes..generation gap and no freedom...at the end of the day it's "kya hum karein kya na karein" for naitik n akshara  ALWAYS ! damned if you do, damned if you don't ! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Dimoonlight08_Divya_

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the article

Unity with the family-----------------------------no more with singhanias

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

Go to top