Akshara is Dr. Ruchikas inspiration-indya.com

Posted: 13 years ago

Akshara is Dr.Ruchika's inspiration

Dr. Ruchika Menocha, one of the four lucky winners of the STAR Plus' Meri Kahani contest is over the moon as STAR Plus staying true to its promise fulfilled her long awaited wish. Her dreams came true when she met her favourite STAR family โ€“ the Singhania and Maheshwari khandaan. She feels great to be the part of the huge STAR Parivaar and tells us about her favourite characters, STAR Parivaar Awards experience and more. 

How did STAR Plus and its characters influence or impact your life?
After watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, I worked on my communication skills with my mother-in-law and now things are much better than before. The show really helped me in maintaining unity within my family as the show emphasizes on the importance of joint family. After seeing the understanding between Akshara and Naitik, my relationship with my husband has also grown stronger. Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has given me positive vibes and has had a positive influence in my life, which has helped me greatly in my personal life.

The theme of this year's awards is Honge Sapne Sakaar (fulfillment of wishes). What is your take on this and has STAR Plus succeeded in fulfilling your wishes?
STAR Parivaar is truly like one big, happy family as I found that all STAR actors have the same bonding as one would in a family and STAR Plus definitely has fulfilled all my wishes. I had my dinner with my favourite bahu โ€“Akshara. Everyone was very sweet to me. I want to thank STAR Plus and their team for this contest. It's really made all my dreams come true as I got a chance to live my dream with all my favourite stars.

How was the whole STAR Parivaar Awards, Macao experience?
It was amazing. As this was my first visit to Macao, it was really special. I had a great time. It was nice to have lunch and dinner with my favourite STAR Parivaar members. I attended the event with my husband and enjoyed the experience as everything was very well organized. I want to thank STAR Plus for everything.

What is your best memory from the event that you will cherish forever?
When my name was announced and I got the same trophy that was given to my favourite STAR Parivaar members. It was an unforgettable moment for me. I will cherish this experience and the trophy for forever.

Which celebrities were you most excited to meet?
I met the well known actor Manoj Joshi who is famous for his comedy and is doing a great job in Gulaal currently. I also met Ishaan, who is very sweet and down to earth. I really enjoyed talking to Viren, who is very jovial and Naitik too. Everyone was very happy to meet me and I was on cloud nine.

What would be your message to others who are/have been in similar situations like yourself?
I just want to tell them, don't forget your family values and watch STAR Plus shows which inspires and teaches the real values in life. They talk about maintaining unity in the family and being together. Watch STAR Plus shows like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain and Sasural Genda Phool.

Don't forget to watch STAR Parivaar Awards on Sun, April 3, at 8 pm on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1467/akshara-is-drruchika's-inspiration.aspx
i wonder how successful is dr. ruchika by following akshara's footsteps in keeping her family united.. considering the fact ki bechari akshara to kuch kar nhi saki..

nevertheless.. thanx for sharing..
awww dats such a nyc exeprience lov dis article..thansk for sharing..!
Originally posted by moonlight08

i wonder how successful is dr. ruchika by following akshara's footsteps in keeping her family united.. considering the fact ki bechari akshara to kuch kar nhi saki..

nevertheless.. thanx for sharing..
yaaa was thinking the same but i think her saas is not like ga3๐Ÿ˜† so it was not a prob following her footsteps..... but anyways congrats ruchika lucky uโญ๏ธ
Originally posted by saman.17

yaaa was thinking the same but i think her saas is not like ga3๐Ÿ˜† so it was not a prob following her footsteps..... but anyways congrats ruchika lucky uโญ๏ธ
i thot sabki saas gayatri jaisi hi hoti hai..๐Ÿ˜•

lekin srsly.. dr. ruchika is one lucky person.. bdiya hai bhai..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by moonlight08

i thot sabki saas gayatri jaisi hi hoti hai..๐Ÿ˜•

lekin srsly.. dr. ruchika is one lucky person.. bdiya hai bhai..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but my dadi is not like ga3.....๐Ÿ˜ก my mom is vry lucky๐Ÿ˜ƒ
datz nyccccccc!! ..positive vibes! ...intresting! ..๐Ÿ˜‰
thanx for the article. happy to know that Dr Ruchika isf ollowing akshara, my favourite.yrkkh is a family story wlth no negativities and is the story of a girl who is trying to adjust in her inlaws and the show teach us to stay with the in laws that is not happening now a dayssss,.yrkkh is my favourite show.i luv yrkkh.
Originally posted by saman.17

but my dadi is not like ga3.....๐Ÿ˜ก my mom is vry lucky๐Ÿ˜ƒ

same here......m also thinking the same๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by kingini

thanx for the article. happy to know that Dr Ruchika isf ollowing akshara, my favourite.yrkkh is a family story wlth no negativities and is the story of a girl who is trying to adjust in her inlaws and the show teach us to stay with the in laws that is not happening now a dayssss,.yrkkh is my favourite show.i luv yrkkh.
Dont get me wrong....i like this serial but isme shadi ke baad problems ke alava kuch bhi nahi dikhaya. If any girl gets a sasural like the singhania's  she will def want to live seperately. So along with with the DIL adjusting they shud also show how the inlaws accept their bahu allow her to grow in that house and into diff relationships and also give them enough space. The message this serial is potraying is only one sided that too from the bahu's side. but a relationship is always build only if there is give and take.