Phulwa

Angad Hasija turns dehaati in Phulwa - Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
The chocolate boy of small screen is growing up. After playing the sweet and innocent Alekh in Bidaai, Angad Hasija is back on television this time in a completely contrast character. Angad makes an entry in Colors' Phulwa in tonight's episode as the shrewd Shankar with hues of grey shade who is appointed by the Thakur to slay Phulwa. Angad will be seen in an off-beat character in a raw and complete dehaati macho look.

Angad Hasija
How does it feel to be back on television with such a different role?
It feels great to be back with different attitude and role. Again, I will be doing a totally new character which excites me. I am working hard for this role and hope the audiences like it.
Angad Hasija
What is the unique trait of your character Shankar?
For me, this character is very unique and daring. He is very raw and rustic, has negative shade and everyone in the village hates him. As I have never played such a role before, it is a challenge for me. Shankar is very important to the story as he is against the little protagonist Phulwa.
Angad Hasija
What kind of look you will have in this show?
As the show is a village based story, my look is very dehaati  with long hair. I will have a tan and wear kaaja. It's totally different from Alekh. I will also wear tight kurtas, show off my muscles and scare everyone. He is the gunda of the village. It would be something different for the audiences to watch. I hope the audiences love me in my new look. In fact, I have started growing a beard to get in to Shankar's character.
Angad Hasija
What do you like about Phulwa's character?
She is very strong and positive. She is very determined and brave. Very soon there will be a clash between Phulwa and me -so watch out for all the action.
Angad Hasija
Don't you think this role would give negative impact among your fans?
I know it would be little difficult  for them to see me in this avatar but when my character progresses, they will understand the motive behind Shankar's acts. I hope this role is a hit on television as I am the dabaang of Indian television.
Angad Hasija
What kind of research you have done for this role?
I haven't done any research but I have seen some old movies and I am just following the directions of the creative team. I am finding it very tough to talk in the UP dialect.
Angad Hasija
What message you would like to give to your fans?
Hey everyone, please do watch me as Shankar which is very different from my first show and please give me same love and support.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Angad-Hasija-turns-dehaati-in-Phulwa&aid=2661

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkqAnu_XDAhlaweyatamushiaesa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Angad Hasija turns dehaati in Phulwa - Article" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aesa

IF-Rockerz

aesa

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
thanxxxxx 4 info

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
wanted to give it a shot for Angad.But as soon as I came to know that that it's based on Phoolan devi's life, I am not interested any more.

But all the best Angad and hope that you truly become Dabaang of indian tv with this role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaptkq

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I hate ds angad. There should have been another actor in place of ds angad. Really speaking kulfi wala looks better than ds man. I think that its his fst show, though he playing his role brilliantly.

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
He is truly the Dabangg of TV ^__^ i loved watching him as Shankar in Phulwa .. am missing him & Jannat sooo much ... they r awesome n fab <3

priyaptkq

priyaptkq

Groupbie

priyaptkq

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
angu u r really a dabang of indian television,miss u as shankar

Ahlaweya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.