India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Politician Jehangir gets engaged! - Article

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Remember Pratap who shot to fame with his death in Balika Vadhu (the TRPS had touched an all-time high around that time).

The man, who's been missing from TV since then, got engaged to his lady love Shabnam Qureshi recently. The ceremony took place at his home and was attended by family and close friends. "It's a love match," he gushes. "She'd come to my house to ask for donation as a part of a college project. She loved my work on TV. When she discovered I stay here, she got encouraged and sourced my number from someone. We met, and fell in love," says Jehangir, who's on "an indefinite break from acting". He says, "I have started a casting agency and I am also into politics now."

After his stint on TV, he had two film releases, Paathshala, where he played one of the students, and Kaccha Nimboo. His third film Mera Bachpan, where he plays a younger Monish Behl, is yet to release.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Politician-Jehangir-gets-engaged/articleshow/7701226.cms

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Anandi's dad gets drunk on sets

Author: ammoos   Replies: 2   Views: 1937

ammoos 2 1937 22 June 2010 at 12:47am by pjyo
jehangir vakil aks pratap on his debut hatrick

Author: disha_sen   Replies: 6   Views: 1470

disha_sen 6 1470 25 February 2010 at 2:05am by disha_sen
Death has made me famous: Jehangir

Author: niveditha   Replies: 4   Views: 1285

niveditha 4 1285 28 April 2009 at 12:44am by zone87
Death has made me famous: Jehangir

Author: Sano88   Replies: 1   Views: 749

Sano88 1 749 23 April 2009 at 10:53am by -aditi-
I'l alwaz luv BalikaVadhu-PRATAP/Jehangir-New Artc

Author: rosewood104   Replies: 1   Views: 1381

rosewood104 1 1381 27 February 2009 at 12:37pm by mehraan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index