Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

seen the precap- its interesting (Page 2)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

well just look closely at iccha , she is not crying
i wonder if she has gone there purposely , she is looking quite calm in the precap.
dunno i am feeling very positive now, may be we r in for a surprise todaySmile

SleepySleepy you and your never ending  love for  ichchaSleepyLOLLOLLOLbut lets  see..dont know about today...Ermmbut may be after murdering veer's character AngryAngryAngrycvs are finally making ichcha  to wake up and fight for her  rightsTongue...because it is  said only a wife can stop her husband from strayingSmile...for so long veer fought for love of  ichcha..this time ichcha will fight for him.....may be but no high hopesOuchOuchOuchbecause i dont trust cvs..not at all..

Edited by jdfan - 15 March 2011 at 7:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

i wonder if she has gone there purposely , she is looking quite calm in the precap.

SleepySleepy you and your never ending  love for  ichchaLOLbut lets  see..dont know about tomorrow...Ermmbut may be after murdering veer's character AngryAngryAngrycvs are finally making ichcha  to wake up and fight for her  rightsTongue...because it is  said only a wife can stop her husband from strayingSmile...for so long veer fought for love of  ichcha..this time ichcha will fight for him.....may be but no high hopesOuchOuchOuchbecause i dont trust cvs..not at all..

hadd hai yaarLOLLOLLOL
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdfan

SleepySleepy you and your never ending  love for  ichchaLOLbut lets  see..dont know about tomorrow...Ermmbut may be after murdering veer's character AngryAngryAngrycvs are finally making ichcha  to wake up and fight for her  rightsTongue...because it is  said only a wife can stop her husband from strayingSmile...for so long veer fought for love of  ichcha..this time ichcha will fight for him.....may be but no high hopesOuchOuchOuchbecause i dont trust cvs..not at all..

hadd hai yaarLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
watchserial Senior Member
watchserial
watchserial

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I feel even if Ichcha listens helplessly she may not still break down yet. But the story is going aaina way. I have a sense that veer will eventually expose tappu but before that Ichcha would feel disheartened seeing veers closeness to tappu and leave. Then one episode when veer will bring back Ichcha but she and ammo have gone. This will be aired by Diwali this year with a stupid sachai ki jeet promo- once a year!
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
well sorry to blast ur bubble of hope Anmol LOL ...... she can never be strong esp in front of taps as taps can break her easily , and if icha again says this faltu dialogue of I trust veer, i will run after her with broomstick  for sure , well she will try saying something but again closes and mouth , and will cry by the time taps is out , as taps wont go untill madam icha cries 
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
An Eternal Optimist !!!LOLLOL LOL

I have no hopes at all.......In fact I feel all this is only to make Tapa exposure more powerful and more meaningful........That lady after knowing it now is again taunting Ichcha It's only to show how pathetic Taps is........Not to show how strong Ichcha is

Edited by divy609 - 15 March 2011 at 9:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
anmol i have no hope from this gal

may be she will leave btoon soon
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap