India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

They added oil to the fire !

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
They couldnt keep their noses out could they !

Akshara  bahu number 1 and her mummy had to state their opinions and now created a bigger mess than they can manage to clean up.

Self destructive behaviour- have they  learnt nothing about their inlaws yet? Dont they know what type of nit picking narrow minded people they are?Dont know why Rashshri is acting all glum for now like she didnt know what the consequences of her actions where going to be !!!

Edited by MARHABAA - 15 March 2011 at 6:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8moonlight08DriftInfinitelysanw_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw_Divya_

swetha2204 Senior Member
swetha2204
swetha2204

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

True and the best part was... dulhan ki ma is standind doing nothing even after knowing about the boy... but Akshara and her mother are going out to tell everyone that the tilak is off LOL he he heLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_sanw

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Why can't they try to talk to dJ , and family.... 
If they tell them surely they will listen to them and try to find out the truth.
sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I think she has done the best thing. I mean the best thing Rajshri has done in all the serial. She put the ball in Gayatri's court. 

Later Gayatri should not say "you knew all this and did not tell me"

At least this time they are not doing behind anyones back and hiding from the elders. They have told everything to the elders and now the ball is in their court.

I am  very very happy with the track and would be very upset if Rajshri or Akshara would hide the fact before the Tilak. She did not have time to tell anyone else before the Tilak....so she directly went to Gayatri.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_charu_sanw

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

If they tell them surely they will listen to them and try to find out the truth.

daddaji ko tension ho jayegi ROFL RB and Gayitri apni "manmaani" karke they will find out abt the boy and cancel the rishta and then tell daddaji , so that unko tension na ho LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsMadhavi_DiiViewssanw

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

I think she has done the best thing. I mean the best thing Rajshri has done in all the serial. She put the ball in Gayatri's court. 

Later Gayatri should not say "you knew all this and did not tell me"

At least this time they are not doing behind anyones back and hiding from the elders. They have told everything to the elders and now the ball is in their court.

I am  very very happy with the track and would be very upset if Rajshri or Akshara would hide the fact before the Tilak. She did not have time to tell anyone else before the Tilak....so she directly went to Gayatri.

they had to tell...agreed..but why not talk in private (all the elders excluding rashmi..woh bhi after tilak) rather than asking gayitri to stop the tilak..gayitri is 5 steps ahead..on her face she's telling rajshri we didn't accept ur rishta toh u dun want rashmi rishta to happen LOL i toh am wondering what excuse  rajshri and akshara wud have given to stop the tilak ROFL daddaji & co. and even naitik wud have pounced on them ke tum apni manmaani kaise kar rahe ho LOL if akshara told naitik, daddaji and co. wud have said "munna aur bahu ki toh aadat hai, badon se pooche bina tilak rok diya"..now t hat "bade" know, RB and G3 r doing their manmaani and not telling daddaji abt such an imp. issue LOL if daddaji had known, he wud have done his manmaani ROFL

Edited by _charu_ - 16 March 2011 at 12:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsMadhavi_DiTafseer

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Ab gayatri agar chupaye DJ------------------its fine

I think DJ should scold gayatri once he gets to know about it & punish her the same way he has been punishing akshAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforums

Go to top