Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Now...How's d story gng to move ahead?

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

I have been wondering this since the time I heard about baby being gone. Ouch

So,what direction according to you the soap will take? Smile

I was hoping for a papa,mommy nd baby track..now i dont know which direction to think... LOL

Well,I hope the creatives have some very interesting plot in store for us! Embarrassed

Just put in if you hv any predictions to make as to how the plot mite turn out to be in upcoming days/weeks....

and yea...i just read somewere that Mann nd Geet are going to get more close..awww!! tat's something to look forward to Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aanyakunatsaanjh11undisclosed

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

as per geet's character she will rise from the ashes stronger than ever...maan will be by her side as always...i think this is the beginning of  a new chapter...both geet and maan will undergo a transformation, while still maintaining their essense...this kind of experience can make them or brake them as people and i think they will make it...and passion is defenitely the direction where things are headed...i don't think of passion as only being resserved for romance...it is a way of living...

Edited by undisclosed - 15 March 2011 at 9:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indiegirl*Dakoo_Minzy*

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
good to see ur topic here kiddo! Hug
well now that the baby's no more Cry hopefully they'll concentrate on geet's development... i think most of us have forgotten that geet is just an 18 year old kid... i know it's expecting too much from a daily soap but i hope they show geet thinking of her education and career too instead of just being mrs. maan singh khurana... maybe she can join back khurana constructions... sitting at home is not gonna do her any good... and along the way maan and the office guys can try and cheer her up...
i hope they have a good track planned for dev too... 

indiegirl*Dakoo_Minzy*

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I am hoping for a very interesting track ahead
I dun want geet having any baby atm lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dakoo_Minzy*

*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

as per geet's character she will rise from the ashes stronger than ever...maan will be by her side as always...i think this is the beginning of  a new chapter...both geet and maan will undergo a transformation, while still maintaining their essense...this kind of experience can make them or brake them as people and i think they will make it...and passion is defenitely the direction where things are headed...i don't think of passion as only being resserved for romance...it is a way of living...

You said it well!! Hug Like you said this is indeed the beginning of a new chapter! Embarrassed  Looking forward to see more of maneet as they get stronger in their relationship!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

undisclosed

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by undisclosed

very well said dear i second u 

*Dakoo_Minzy*undisclosed

*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

good to see ur topic here kiddo! Hug
well now that the baby's no more Cry hopefully they'll concentrate on geet's development... i think most of us have forgotten that geet is just an 18 year old kid... i know it's expecting too much from a daily soap but i hope they show geet thinking of her education and career too instead of just being mrs. maan singh khurana... maybe she can join back khurana constructions... sitting at home is not gonna do her any good... and along the way maan and the office guys can try and cheer her up...
i hope they have a good track planned for dev too... 

awww my kuku chech Hug

Yep..I want Geet to now come out of the house...I thought Geet had taken mba... Ermm
Want to see the bolder stronger bubbly Geet again...  Embarrassed And I hope while overcoming this tough situation in theri lives both Geet nd Mann get more close to each other... Tongue Heart
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

I am hoping for a very interesting track ahead
I dun want geet having any baby atm lolz

let's hope we get a very interesting track ahead... Big smile

Go to top