Avatar & Signatures Shop

   

Lovy's Creat!ons Store [O] *Requests,Update:Pg 20* (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 23

.moonstruck.

IF-Rockerz

.moonstruck.

Joined: 13 August 2009

Posts: 6522

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
cutelicious update hun.
can i just say love ur own dabba siggy. nicely done.awww.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lovy's Creat!ons Store [O] *Requests,Update:Pg 20* (Page 16)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovy2u

Goldie

lovy2u

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 1108

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x.inspire.x

i want sukirti-ranbir merged sig with this pic

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bvCb8nvIuW0/TI-9RRpSQjI/AAAHQY/brXLhrvogP8/s1600/ranbir-priyanka-2.jpg
I am sorry, I cant access the pic. Is it the same you had sent me via email?

U_R_Beautiful

IF-Rockerz

U_R_Beautiful

Joined: 13 February 2010

Posts: 7204

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovy2u

Originally posted by Nikkydmglover

soo i wanna 4 siigies for mah dmgians reunion CC wid old dmg gangs in all n i one siggies dere shud be all 3 AR n wanna  siggies will a space to write matter in 2 siggies and in one siigie u write "relive revive and reunite"
 n Iwanna siggies in which space to write b dere...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx atonne,i will b gr8 ful dear
thanx
love nikku:))

You want some free space to write the matter in all the siggies or in only 2 siggies? If the latter, then the siggy with the text "Relive Revive and Reunite" should have free space or not? Any text (like the name of your CC) to be placed in any of the siggies?
Big smile dear 3 siggies to write in which 2 containing dmg gang n 1 containing all 3 AR will some text lyf ArFIED SUMTHNG U THING.!!LOL M NOT GETTING DAT
N ONE SIGGIES WITH DNG GANG ON b.G EACH CHARACTER N WID TEXT
Relive Revive and Reunite"..okhh...
above Two siggies i want sum what bigg in which text will b written
Do mention ur name all credit an beside it write dmgian reunion CC
do u wanna have sum caps...??

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

IF-Rockerz

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Joined: 17 January 2010

Posts: 6474

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
*Reserved For A Request*

Got 3 Req.. Hope Yuw Dnt Mynd :P.. If It Takes Long.. Its Ok.. I Just Really Want Dem.. I Was Goin To Do 2 But I Couldnt Stop Ma Self :P
1) Pics: http://imgur.com/TQk4L
http://imgur.com/Tmz93
Writing: Adorable KaJen 

2) Pics: http://imgur.com/mzoVX
http://imgur.com/sDAXL
http://imgur.com/GyflM
http://imgur.com/yHNXM
http://imgur.com/4cTsD
Writing: A Day Without You Is Like A Year Without Sunshine 

3) Pics: http://imgur.com/kAG3G
http://imgur.com/WYzE5
http://imgur.com/EEqt6
http://imgur.com/ptmjU
Writing: Upto Yuw.. I Dnt Mynd.. :)

And If Yuw Think For Req 2 & 3 Some Of Da Pics Dnt Match Da Way I Tld Yuw Den I Dnt Mynd Yuw Changin It..

Thank Yuww.. Lemme Know If Yuw Can Do It.. 


Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 16 May 2011 at 2:53pm

lovy2u

Goldie

lovy2u

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 1108

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikkydmglover

Originally posted by lovy2u

Originally posted by Nikkydmglover

soo i wanna 4 siigies for mah dmgians reunion CC wid old dmg gangs in all n i one siggies dere shud be all 3 AR n wanna  siggies will a space to write matter in 2 siggies and in one siigie u write "relive revive and reunite"
 n Iwanna siggies in which space to write b dere...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx atonne,i will b gr8 ful dear
thanx
love nikku:))

You want some free space to write the matter in all the siggies or in only 2 siggies? If the latter, then the siggy with the text "Relive Revive and Reunite" should have free space or not? Any text (like the name of your CC) to be placed in any of the siggies?
Big smile dear 3 siggies to write in which 2 containing dmg gang n 1 containing all 3 AR will some text lyf ArFIED SUMTHNG U THING.!!LOL M NOT GETTING DAT
N ONE SIGGIES WITH DNG GANG ON b.G EACH CHARACTER N WID TEXT
Relive Revive and Reunite"..okhh...
above Two siggies i want sum what bigg in which text will b written
Do mention ur name all credit an beside it write dmgian reunion CC
do u wanna have sum caps...??
Ok... I don't like to put my name on the requests. Is it really necessary to do that? You can provide the caps. Smile

lovy2u

Goldie

lovy2u

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 1108

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RabiaKSGKaJen-

*Reserved For A Request*

Got 3 Req.. Hope Yuw Dnt Mynd :P.. If It Takes Long.. Its Ok.. I Just Really Want Dem.. I Was Goin To Do 2 But I Couldnt Stop Ma Self :P
1) Pics: http://imgur.com/TQk4L
http://imgur.com/Tmz93
Writing: Adorable KaJen 

2) Pics: http://imgur.com/mzoVX
http://imgur.com/sDAXL
http://imgur.com/GyflM
http://imgur.com/yHNXM
http://imgur.com/4cTsD
Writing: A Day Without You Is Like A Year Without Sunshine 

3) Pics: http://imgur.com/kAG3G
http://imgur.com/WYzE5
http://imgur.com/EEqt6
http://imgur.com/ptmjU
Writing: Upto Yuw.. I Dnt Mynd.. :)

And If Yuw Think For Req 2 & 3 Some Of Da Pics Dnt Match Da Way I Tld Yuw Den I Dnt Mynd Yuw Changin It..

Thank Yuww.. Lemme Know If Yuw Can Do It.. 
I will do them. Smile

U_R_Beautiful

IF-Rockerz

U_R_Beautiful

Joined: 13 February 2010

Posts: 7204

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
yups its necessary i want ppl to lnw ur name on creation made.!!!!

lovy2u

Goldie

lovy2u

Joined: 01 March 2009

Posts: 1108

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikkydmglover

yups its necessary i want ppl to lnw ur name on creation made.!!!!

Ok... I'm waiting for the caps.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
ll#**Salha's Creations Mansion#**new update.pg.21

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

salha876 179 11969 17 March 2012 at 9:40pm
By Jyotimena
Priya's Siggy shop UPDATE @ pg5 (open 4 requests)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

-Priyaa- 59 4314 06 September 2011 at 5:43am
By nidda434
||Annz.Mania|| *C* KriYa, dmg, mjht, Reqs - Pg120

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 125 126

A-N-S-H-I-K-A 1003 48378 26 March 2011 at 9:50pm
By -Goof-
Shonaveer |Open|Upd.Pg 13|Ash|JPSYA|Sonam|Sush|Kat

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

shonaveer 104 6901 27 February 2011 at 5:58pm
By monakhan.
Lovy's Creat!ons Store:[10thJulyHotKASU+Fanaa]Pg16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

lovy2u 144 6257 25 July 2010 at 9:29am
By kasuuuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.