•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

How are you? Hope things are going good!! This is Meena. I'm fine.. my life too, with many changes..

I'm back to IF after long time though not with a bang!!

I was trying to login for the past few days but forgot my password.. So it took a bit more time..

I'm not sure if i can visit daily or often.. but sure will visit as long as i find time.. I am held up with my work.. Hope to chat with u all often..

I'm happy to be here again,, I missed my friends here, many people here, IF, tamil section, games, fun n everything we had..

Moderators, I dint know where I could post this thread.. Then i though Chellamey was where i was actively giving updates.. so posted it here..  You can move it to any thread..

If I could really help you with any updates, let me know.. I am happy to do that..

I missed many celebrations.. I wish everyone Best of Luck!!
Welcome back, Meena. I was worried that old members were disappearing one by one , but it's good to see them coming back. ðŸ˜Ž visit us whenever you have time . 
Welcome back Meena.  Very happy to see you back. Hope to see more of your hilarious updates.
Chellamey 'Chellam' came back.

Hearty welcome dear.

Lets have galatta time............😆😆😆😉😉😉

By the way, Chellamey is going with more twists and turns ever before day by day..........

hi Meena welcome back to IF🤗.....  a week before I was thinking about u... as u told u would be back with in 2 months but it was hardly 10 months anyways Meena I am very happy about ur return and hope ur fine.
Welcome Back Meena..

Rest in PM!!😆😆
Welcome back Meena

Waiting for your excellent updates and comments on CM..