Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

"I am the Parsis....":Siddhant Karnick-TB (Page 2)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Oh yes they did. Lol. Just last night i we were having this discussion in CC about him not being 40. Some of my friends thought he was! lol. Its ok yaar, happens with me too at times we dont get a joke. :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie.Jane..

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Hey Chillz, thanks for sharing news.. I also did not know that he is parsi..LOL Karnik sounds more maharastrian sirname to me.. me too another tubelight...LOL
anyway in real and reel life he more suits to Vahbbiz....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming just kidding..because they both are parsi....LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Oh yes they did. Lol. Just last night i we were having this discussion in CC about him not being 40. Some of my friends thought he was! lol. Its ok yaar, happens with me too at times we dont get a joke. :P

I also may have believed it had he not added uneducated and unemployed LOL LOL
Anyhow, age is just a number. Even if he's 40, he's so dignified and his body language is amazing <33

RitzieAmeres

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Anyhow, age is just a number. Even if he's 40, he's so dignified and his body language is amazing <33
is he really 40 or close to 40??? Confused  I may not read carefully..
anyway, he looks bit matured ... I guessed initially, he looks in his early 30s.. but not in 40s...LOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

is he really 40 or close to 40??? Confused  I may not read carefully..
anyway, he looks bit matured ... I guessed initially, he looks in his early 30s.. but not in 40s...LOL

Lol! No, I doubt he's 40. He said it as a joke in his previous interview LOL LOL
To me also, he looks like he's in his early 30s. 
Anyhow only he knows his real age. I don't really care. I just know that I really like him Tongue

AnuPurvaRitzie

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Lol! No, I doubt he's 40. He said it as a joke in his previous interview LOL LOL
To me also, he looks like he's in his early 30s. 
Anyhow only he knows his real age. I don't really care. I just know that I really like him Tongue
You are right, well it does not matter actors age.. his acting and performance is more imp and Sid is doing great job that we all agrees...Clap
But I just got curious after reading his age..(i know its not sure though) that if he is in 40s,... then he has few years to play such kind of roles... you know he looks young and perfect in this role... but may be after some years they will give him, daddy kind of roles... LOL LOL
Sid is perfect for this role.. After watching him, in this role, I am not sure whether any other could have done better than this... Big smile

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

You are right, well it does not matter actors age.. his acting and performance is more imp and Sid is doing great job that we all agrees...Clap
But I just got curious after reading his age..(i know its not sure though) that if he is in 40s,... then he has few years to play such kind of roles... you know he looks young and perfect in this role... but may be after some years they will give him, daddy kind of roles... LOL LOL
Sid is perfect for this role.. After watching him, in this role, I am not sure whether any other could have done better than this... Big smile

The entire cast of this show is handsdown the best I've ever seen! I just want a proper track and a strong role for everyone. Barring Sid, I think all the characters are weakening with each episode Ouch
As far as SK goes, he is a fantastic actor, there can be absolutely no arguments there! I totally love him in this role. Only he could've made us fall in love with an evil character. That's his magic as well as that of the character <33

AnuPurva

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Neethz-- You are absolutely right. It doesnt matter if he 30 or 40 or even 50! Lol. What matters is his acting and the role he is playing. And he IS a great actor indeed. I really like his onscreen and off screen persona. He appears to be a nice fun guy. So yes i like him too despite what ever his age maybe. :P

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index