.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Hey, PKYEKians! Hug

Can I please just go and HUG this guy? I frickkin' LOVE him! Embarrassed

-Edited-

Ok, I've read the interview God knows how many times and here are some points:

1. Finally, we'll see something which will make us believe that this is indeed a vampire serial. Otherwise, so far, specially the current track makes me feel that it's like any other EK showSleepy

2. I REFUSE to believe that SK is boring in real life, not that I'm accusing him of lying Tongue

3. I did not know it was his birthday so here's wishing him Many Happy Returns of the Day <33

4. I didn't get his message. Why would anyone feel that he's here to 'replace' someone?Ermm

5. Is he a Parsi too? Or maybe I'm too much of a tubelight to understand what the title meant Confused

Anyhow, Happy Reading LOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 15 March 2011 at 6:22am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

t930AnuPurvaangel_KSGRitzie-Doppelganger-nyctophiliathegameisonAmeres

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Finally, We will get some Vampire Scenes... That's awesome!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Hey chillz. Thanks for sharing. And I do believe that SK in real life is anything but boring. All the interviews I read of him are so intelligent and interesting. I never heard any traditional answers from him.

Even I was thinking why he said of replacing anyone. He is bad guy so he cant replace viv. And Viv was the only person who had rumours around him for replacement. And same is for the parsi joke. So, dont worry you have another tubelight. :-)

.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Lol, Neethz like he said he likes to joke so that Parsi comment was a little joke i guess. He meant that like Parsi's he is here only to add a new flavour to the show. And not to grab someone else's role. :)

Like even in the last interview he joked about being 40 and some people took it seriously. Does he even look 40? haha.

No offence to anyone. But he is a fun guy so dont take him too seriously. Comeon he takes comic classes to improve his skills, so he got tobe Fun! ;P

And even i dont believe that he can be boring! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie.Jane..

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
sid is making me falling in love with him.......hez toooooooo hawtttttt as a vampire..n his acting... so real nd living.....wow....Clap

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@Ritzy: Lol! Sid can't replace Abhay LOL LOL

@Anu: Thanks. Omg, if people believed he was 40, then did they also believe that he was uneducated and unemployed Ermm
Ya, the Parsi thing must be a joke but I still didn't get it. Wait till Zana comes, she'll stuff my mouth with mentos LOL LOL LOL

RitzieAmeres

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
i love him................. he is amazing actor n human being...................
his gud sense of humour is top of the world....................

t930.Jane..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Lol, Neethz like he said he likes to joke so that Parsi comment was a little joke i guess. He meant that like Parsi's he is here only to add a new flavour to the show. And not to grab someone else's role. :)
</div>
Like even in the last interview he joked about being 40 and some people took it seriously. Does he evenlook 40? haha.

No offence to anyone. But he is a fun guy so dont take him too seriously. Comeon he takes comic classes to improve his skills, so he got tobe Fun! ;P

<div>And even i dont believe that he can be boring! :P

Anu I think what you said makes sense. It is like a plain joke only. The fact Vahbiz is parsi and she is one of the person he is close to, this joke could be something between them. I mean may be he teases her with that kind of joke.

I cant imagine people believed his age to be 40.

Edited by Ritzie - 15 March 2011 at 6:42am

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index