Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what is gurumeet's basic education (Page 3)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I don't think he completed his education, waise What does this matter? We r watching him on TV, so how his education matter?.......

Edited by temorocks - 16 March 2011 at 7:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779blackb28

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
All that matters is this.

By GurmeetChoudhary 22 Jul 2010 - 18:41
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Gurmeet Choudhary

A page from the personal diary of Gurmeet Choudhary

One incident that continues to remain fresh in my memory is the day I landed in Mumbai. I have had a struggle as I do not belong to a filmi background. My father has served the army and when I told them what I intended to do; it wasn't that they did not support me but I was all alone in Mumbai. I had no money in my pocket and I had enrolled myself in an acting course for two-three months. The only help I had were my friends. I owe a lot to them. They helped me out during my struggle period.

When I had no money I could not even afford three square meals per day. I survived the whole day on a two-rupee biscuit packet. Every time I would eat them, I would promise myself I will work harder to afford proper meals. I will make myself much stronger. You know sometime you have that feeling deep within you that you have to prove yourself, it was what I used to feel everyday for those two months when I used to starve myself.

I remember the first time I landed on Mumbai station I touched the ground just like I do when I visit a temple. I knew it was my karma bhoomi where I had to make a mark for myself. I used to live alone but I had my friends for company. They used to go out and have fun while I used to stay back and practice all by myself. I still remember I used to have Rs 30 in my pocket and travelling from Colaba to Andheri would cost Rs 9. My friends had a bike and I would travel with them sometimes.

I always believed that when you launch a new kid acting doesn't always come naturally to him. It is a slow learning process. Therefore before Ramayana I decided to do small roles, a scene or two, an episode here and there. I prepared myself and developed as an actor. That was when I met Debina (Bonnerjee). She has played a major role in my life and has a definite hand in whatever I am today. She supported me like a family member during my testing times and stood by me. I owe a lot of my success to her.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

raddy4ShonaliaeSSWATISneha1779gauranitaisummikhanmaaneet_foreverDMKJ_VBiMadzRituparnaatopgun11*Dakoo_Minzy*--aarthi--pickachumysteriousmilli

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Viji79

All that matters is this.

By GurmeetChoudhary 22 Jul 2010 - 18:41
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Gurmeet Choudhary

A page from the personal diary of Gurmeet Choudhary

One incident that continues to remain fresh in my memory is the day I landed in Mumbai. I have had a struggle as I do not belong to a filmi background. My father has served the army and when I told them what I intended to do; it wasn't that they did not support me but I was all alone in Mumbai. I had no money in my pocket and I had enrolled myself in an acting course for two-three months. The only help I had were my friends. I owe a lot to them. They helped me out during my struggle period.

When I had no money I could not even afford three square meals per day. I survived the whole day on a two-rupee biscuit packet. Every time I would eat them, I would promise myself I will work harder to afford proper meals. I will make myself much stronger. You know sometime you have that feeling deep within you that you have to prove yourself, it was what I used to feel everyday for those two months when I used to starve myself.

I remember the first time I landed on Mumbai station I touched the ground just like I do when I visit a temple. I knew it was my karma bhoomi where I had to make a mark for myself. I used to live alone but I had my friends for company. They used to go out and have fun while I used to stay back and practice all by myself. I still remember I used to have Rs 30 in my pocket and travelling from Colaba to Andheri would cost Rs 9. My friends had a bike and I would travel with them sometimes.

I always believed that when you launch a new kid acting doesn't always come naturally to him. It is a slow learning process. Therefore before Ramayana I decided to do small roles, a scene or two, an episode here and there. I prepared myself and developed as an actor. That was when I met Debina (Bonnerjee). She has played a major role in my life and has a definite hand in whatever I am today. She supported me like a family member during my testing times and stood by me. I owe a lot of my success to her.

You have again answered why he is the only person, I respect the most as an actor and as a person in the whole telly world. CryClap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

raddy4SSWATISmaansi007gauranitaiRituparnaa..VeenaGcian..DMKJ_VBsun-naaaaaaaaa--aarthi--topgun11

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@Viji79: Thanks for sharing, I read this before, I noticed it's written a page of his personal diary, Is there site where he writes his diary?.........

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Education is needed to choose a career. Gurmeet's career is acting. he excels in that. Is it necessary to know about his education which is no way connected to his career?
He is master in his own profession. Only that mattersEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha1779maansi007pickachu

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

@Viji79: Thanks for sharing, I read this before, I noticed it's written a page of his personal diary, Is there site where he writes his diary?.........

No I got this interview from Ramayan forum.
sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maansi007topgun11blackb28

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I don't think it really matters, I mean why do most people get an education? So they can earn money right? And Guru I assume is doing very well for himself :) Some people are so educated and don't even do anything with their credentials, and Guru is doing so well for himself, and whether he's educated or not,doesn't really matter cause he is a fantastic actor, and I hope he goes far in his career and achieves all that he wants.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticangelmaansi007DMKJ_VBRituparnaatopgun11pickachu

Go to top