Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I too wanted to know his qualication yaar. @topic maker plzzzzzzzzzzzz investigate and tell me i am serious. I am die hard fan of him and i want that to know????????

Thank  u

Veena
Edited by verode - 13 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Dono why this is needed..  He acts best and i think that is what we are concerned aboutπŸ˜•

No idea anyways...

sorry, don't know your name, but i surely loved that ! he is doing best, whatever he is doing, in his field, though, as a part of curiosity, we may want to know, but its not the last concern of my life ! LOL !

maddyπŸ˜‰
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Do not know, about basic - vasic, but all i know is about, his graduate and post graduate degree ! πŸ˜†

I think he got degree in loving geet more than anything else in the world !

BUT, i know about maan, πŸ˜†

Bachelor in loving geet ! πŸ˜†

Master in loving geet ! πŸ˜†

and, gurmeet...!!!

Master in Acting ! 

What else do you wanna know ...? 

BTW, if you find it, please post it here ! We would love to know ! πŸ˜Š
Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: maanddy

sorry, don't know your name, but i surely loved that ! he is doing best, whatever he is doing, in his field, though, as a part of curiosity, we may want to know, but its not the last concern of my life ! LOL !

maddyπŸ˜‰

Thank you😊
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

He Did PHD In Acting..πŸ˜‰

Love Him So Much...

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think he completed his education, waise What does this matter? We r watching him on TV, so how his education matter?.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
All that matters is this.

By GurmeetChoudhary 22 Jul 2010 - 18:41
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Gurmeet Choudhary

A page from the personal diary of Gurmeet Choudhary

One incident that continues to remain fresh in my memory is the day I landed in Mumbai. I have had a struggle as I do not belong to a filmi background. My father has served the army and when I told them what I intended to do; it wasn't that they did not support me but I was all alone in Mumbai. I had no money in my pocket and I had enrolled myself in an acting course for two-three months. The only help I had were my friends. I owe a lot to them. They helped me out during my struggle period.

When I had no money I could not even afford three square meals per day. I survived the whole day on a two-rupee biscuit packet. Every time I would eat them, I would promise myself I will work harder to afford proper meals. I will make myself much stronger. You know sometime you have that feeling deep within you that you have to prove yourself, it was what I used to feel everyday for those two months when I used to starve myself.

I remember the first time I landed on Mumbai station I touched the ground just like I do when I visit a temple. I knew it was my karma bhoomi where I had to make a mark for myself. I used to live alone but I had my friends for company. They used to go out and have fun while I used to stay back and practice all by myself. I still remember I used to have Rs 30 in my pocket and travelling from Colaba to Andheri would cost Rs 9. My friends had a bike and I would travel with them sometimes.

I always believed that when you launch a new kid acting doesn't always come naturally to him. It is a slow learning process. Therefore before Ramayana I decided to do small roles, a scene or two, an episode here and there. I prepared myself and developed as an actor. That was when I met Debina (Bonnerjee). She has played a major role in my life and has a definite hand in whatever I am today. She supported me like a family member during my testing times and stood by me. I owe a lot of my success to her.

Originally posted by: Viji79

All that matters is this.

By GurmeetChoudhary 22 Jul 2010 - 18:41
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Gurmeet Choudhary

A page from the personal diary of Gurmeet Choudhary

One incident that continues to remain fresh in my memory is the day I landed in Mumbai. I have had a struggle as I do not belong to a filmi background. My father has served the army and when I told them what I intended to do; it wasn't that they did not support me but I was all alone in Mumbai. I had no money in my pocket and I had enrolled myself in an acting course for two-three months. The only help I had were my friends. I owe a lot to them. They helped me out during my struggle period.

When I had no money I could not even afford three square meals per day. I survived the whole day on a two-rupee biscuit packet. Every time I would eat them, I would promise myself I will work harder to afford proper meals. I will make myself much stronger. You know sometime you have that feeling deep within you that you have to prove yourself, it was what I used to feel everyday for those two months when I used to starve myself.

I remember the first time I landed on Mumbai station I touched the ground just like I do when I visit a temple. I knew it was my karma bhoomi where I had to make a mark for myself. I used to live alone but I had my friends for company. They used to go out and have fun while I used to stay back and practice all by myself. I still remember I used to have Rs 30 in my pocket and travelling from Colaba to Andheri would cost Rs 9. My friends had a bike and I would travel with them sometimes.

I always believed that when you launch a new kid acting doesn't always come naturally to him. It is a slow learning process. Therefore before Ramayana I decided to do small roles, a scene or two, an episode here and there. I prepared myself and developed as an actor. That was when I met Debina (Bonnerjee). She has played a major role in my life and has a definite hand in whatever I am today. She supported me like a family member during my testing times and stood by me. I owe a lot of my success to her.

You have again answered why he is the only person, I respect the most as an actor and as a person in the whole telly world. πŸ˜­πŸ‘
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Viji79: Thanks for sharing, I read this before, I noticed it's written a page of his personal diary, Is there site where he writes his diary?.........

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Education is needed to choose a career. Gurmeet's career is acting. he excels in that. Is it necessary to know about his education which is no way connected to his career?
He is master in his own profession. Only that matters😳