Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
he is doing best as an actor so doesnt matter how educated he is

Yet if u want to know then .....as per his one article he came to Mumbai at the age of 17 .....assume he came to Mumbai when he was arnd 18

A Normal Indian finish 10th at the age of 16 so Gurmeet came to mumbai when he was in 11th grade ( age 17) or 12th ( age 18) .....so he surely studied till 12th standard only , possible less but i m keeping my guess for 12th 

lots of actors r very less educated , even in bollywood so no big deal 
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
The bottom line is that all the actors start very young in their acting career and that is why they could come at the top of the line in such a young age like sport persons and all those who needs constant training at the very young age to be the most successful..

But with constantly practicing their vocation and various classes for dances and speech classes and gyms and all those very much needed training they do complete their accadamic study and most of them they do a correspondance course as they do not have time to go to regular school or college. 

But for them their vocation is acting and they only concentrate on what is needed to excel in their own profession.

They are very smart kids with high potential and extra ordinary memory power..  as they have to remember those big dialogues and scripts.  and if you see their academic performance at school level you would find it always is a topnotch.

So comparing them to other academic kids would be an insult to them.  As those academic kids do reach their goal in education by having a degree or two but cannot be as successful as this actors who work more then 10-15 hours a day in such a competitive industry and that also in such a young age.

So please dear there is no comparision with the education and with the talents...  Both are excellent in their respective fields..

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
MyInfatuationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG why u ppl are over-reacting and defending GC.. c'mn she just want to know GC education just same as we like to knw about his fav and dreams etc.. 
even i want to knw dat.. i knw its doesn't matters even why he love debi , his dog,his fav food and his sizzling chemistry that doesn't matter too but still we discuss about dat news n links n pics.. so wats the big deal yaar..

chill frnds n be optimistic πŸ˜Š
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

I too wanted to know his qualication yaar. @topic maker plzzzzzzzzzzzz investigate and tell me i am serious. I am die hard fan of him and i want that to know????????

Thank  u

Veena

But im uable to find it on net...i wnt to know everything abt GC....it does matter...
topgun11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maaneet-Fan

why does this matter?  

Being a fan of GC...I want to know everything about him....😊
topgun11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gooseberry

who cares......................

a person is not judged by his educational qualification.............

not that I want to judge him depending upon his education...I wanted to know everything about him....I love him terribly....πŸ˜›
topgun11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyInfatuationz

OMG why u ppl are over-reacting and defending GC.. c'mn she just want to know GC education just same as we like to knw about his fav and dreams etc.. 

even i want to knw dat.. i knw its doesn't matters even why he love debi , his dog,his fav food and his sizzling chemistry that doesn't matter too but still we discuss about dat news n links n pics.. so wats the big deal yaar..

chill frnds n be optimistic πŸ˜Š

U said it right...I just wanted to know...I dont even care if he didnt even go to schoool...I love him no matter what....i just wanted to know...didnt know why people got angry on this😳
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok
i think he is gem in acting
and done ph.d  in eyelocking

LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
he is done ph.d in acting no doubt.and we love him.
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blackb28

He Did PHD In Acting..πŸ˜‰

Love Him So Much...

πŸ‘πŸΌ