Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Is Shan a ideal son

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
i friends

i saw yesterday's episode, was glad to see Shan finally pouring out his pain n anguish, which had been burried , deep in his heart since childhood, and also not to forget the way Khanak put her views forward

so, as i have already said in one of the threads, Shan is an ideal Husband, Khanak is a ideal wife, an ideal bahu ...but suddenly a question came in my mind- is Shan a ideal son?

since childhood, he has seen his parents being unhappy wid themselves, sometimes even having verbal fights even leading to the matter of divorce. 

Now, this guy has been shown to be a mama's boy., but did it ever occured to his mind to give solace to his Mother, to ask her the reason for her unsatisfaction, her pain n unhappiness. I know as a child, these things didn't occured in his mind, but what about Shan as the grown up man..the day he overheard his parents conversation, the first thing that came to his mind was about himself, why didn't he had a heart to heart convo with his mother, instead. If he can see and understand the pain of his wife, or rather pain of a stranger, why can't he see the pain of his own mother....
now, don say there is no pain in Madhavi's life, becoz there is no person on earth who is always happy. with no pains in life.

Now coming to Shan's relation wid his dad. There is a saying, which i m putting in my own words- a father holds his child's fingers and leads him on his road, same way wen the child grows up, it is his duty to hold his aged father's hands and support him. 
I know,  Sunil may not have given mental support to his son, could never spare time for him, but didn't he did everything , just for his children, so that they get all the comfort of life, which Shan is indeed enjoying the most. I have seen Shan always questioning Sunil about his duty as a father, but did it occured ever to him, what are his duties as a son. His father gave him all material comfort n Shan never hesitated to accept that. Doesn't he thinks, its time for him to pay back for all the comforts , which his father had given him, to urge his father to sit back n relax, to help him in his busines, instead of sitting idle in home and waiting for his music album to launch ( now, don tell me its his passion n his career, becoz even if dats the case, he never seems serious about it)

I m not saying material comfort n money is everything u desire in life, but its not nothing either. Tell me frankly, in this era, dis world, how many of you can actually survive just with love n nothing else..... dis is simply a theoritical thing to say money is nothing in front of love..

friends, money is as important in life as love, infact these two things actually counter balance each other. To make a man happy, these two are equally important.
Now, if Sunil had considered giving his children material comfort more important, what wrong has he done, its just becoz of love for them, isn't it.

Now many of you are offended with Khanak for not supporting her husband and instead giving solace to his parents...but let me tell u 1 thing, this is the perfect thing which she did. When you are married to a person, he is not the only one to deserve your attention and duties, and even the pheras which they take together prove that fact. Khanak has always been shown fulfilling her promises as wife, always loving and supporting him at each and every point in life, so if now she is counter balancing her husband's mistakes, being a dutiful daughter in law, giving them a shoulder to cry on, supporting them, what wrong is she doing?. Is it always necessary for a wife to blindly support her husband, irrespective of her own views n prinicples. 

Believe me, i have seen many cases in realities where the families get destroyed just for the lack of understandings, in most cases where the wife blindly supports her husband, the consequence is always disturbing

and i think, through this track, the CVs are indeed bringing out few true social msgs in the front through the prospective of each n every character, which i m listing below

Shan- For a child, just giving him material comfort is not enough, he needs attention and love of his parents also.
Khanak- A married woman's duty is not restricted only to her husband, its also towards her in laws. After marriage, she not only becomes a wife and a friend to him, but also a daughter to his parents.
Sunil- A man is never wrong in expecting anything from his children, in return of all the comfort n leisure he has provided them, just for the sake of love, though at the cost of giving less attention to them.(which is not correct)
Madhavi-  A woman should have self respect, but it should not hamper her role as a mother.
K-family as a whole- a perfect example of joint family, just because of 1 character- Khanak

so, my friends, its a request, don just look at the negative aspects, do also sometimes spare ur time to grab the hidden messages through these tracks and scenes which the CVs are showing

Edited by sweetsute - 15 March 2011 at 5:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romanticgurl070jyothi1989-Ray-purvi08

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
gud one shilpa..... for me shaan is not an ideal son.as u have mentioned some valid points for him not being a son i will go with it .i mean he hasnt done anything that makes him an ideal son for me i know is was launched and became a singer but was reluctant to fulfill his dads will to do business.bache budape main maa baap ka sahara hotey hain its high time that shaan realize his duties as son and be a grateful for that his parents has done to him and take forward the legacy of khandelwals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteromanticgurl070

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

nice post shilp

I wll tell u a story

A small boy comes to his father with a story book, asks him to read the story for him
The father makes him sit on his lap and reads the story.
nxt  day the boy comes again with the same book, same request, father again makes him sit on his lap read the story . this continues evry day, many times during a day.

Then one day the father thinks why reading it so many times, lemme record it and play it to him, that way he can listen to it as many as times he wants.  So he records and gives him but strangly the boy stops listening to the recorded story.

Besically he njoys the momonts when his father takes him in his lap, when he has to listen it frm the reorder the fathers affection nd touch  is missng.Smile
For a kid it dosnt matter wheather the toy was expensive or nt, they dnt have the idea of Materail Plesure! Atoy is just a toy, they pla with sometimes get bored with it and forget abt it.

But  for them there is no substitute of care, time ,support paresnts give them, irrespective of the financial status. For a parent its equally imp to give their kids enough time.

For shan he is deeply wonded for nt getting the support frm his parents in his childhood, and this wll remain with him forever, even if Sunil is/was a good dad. 
I still dnt knw if he is a ideal son , he hasnt gone thru the test I guess.

Oh ! Big post, sorry yaar for bugging u  nd thank for reading.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteromanticgurl070

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi1989

gud one shilpa..... for me shaan is not an ideal son.as u have mentioned some valid points for him not being a son i will go with it .i mean he hasnt done anything that makes him an ideal son for me i know is was launched and became a singer but was reluctant to fulfill his dads will to do business.bache budape main maa baap ka sahara hotey hain its high time that shaan realize his duties as son and be a grateful for that his parents has done to him and take forward the legacy of khandelwals

thanks u dear

even i think it is high time, he considers his duty towards his parents other than always questioning them and i m sure khanak is goin to be the one to make him realise that
sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cadbery

nice post shilp

I wll tell u a story

A small boy comes to his father with a story book, asks him to read the story for him
The father makes him sit on his lap and reads the story.
nxt  day the boy comes again with the same book, same request, father again makes him sit on his lap read the story . this continues evry day, many times during a day.

Then one day the father thinks why reading it so many times, lemme record it and play it to him, that way he can listen to it as many as times he wants.  So he records and gives him but strangly the boy stops listening to the recorded story.

Besically he njoys the momonts when his father takes him in his lap, when he has to listen it frm the reorder the fathers affection nd touch  is missng.Smile
For a kid it dosnt matter wheather the toy was expensive or nt, they dnt have the idea of Materail Plesure! Atoy is just a toy, they pla with sometimes get bored with it and forget abt it.

But  for them there is no substitute of care, time ,support paresnts give them, irrespective of the financial status. For a parent its equally imp to give their kids enough time.

For shan he is deeply wonded for nt getting the support frm his parents in his childhood, and this wll remain with him forever, even if Sunil is/was a good dad. 
I still dnt knw if he is a ideal son , he hasnt gone thru the test I guess.

Oh ! Big post, sorry yaar for bugging u  nd thank for reading.LOL

thanks dear for talking your valuable time n replying to my post

am not saying Shan is wrong in his accusations , but he can't keep on accusing his parents through out his life, he needs to know his own responsiblities

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top