Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*::.PakistanCricketClub '5'.::* |Rukna hai ab nahi (Page 87)

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
^ arey thats a good thing for us na...over confidence would only sink em! :D we have the advantage of not being the favourites, no one expecting us to win, no pressure :D

yeah reeno. they don't deserve to win if they play like they did today...but we know they're such a good team with so much potential, thats why im disappointed. nywayz, 5 more days to go....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
let them be!
accha hai!
moo ki khaayenge!
let them take us so seriously, and we'll just take them like any other ordianry team! :)
to hell indians! we're gonna win! Cool 
iA!
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

JIZZZZZZ!!!! *jumps on u* Ur still around? :D YAY! Idk u were into cricket :S LOL. Welcome to FC!!! And u still haven't told me anything bout ur fiance man!

*rubs eyes* You are alive? Shocked Shocked Shocked Way to keep in touch you dungar! Yeah I am. Just been making some appearances here and there LOL Anything that has Pak I am a fan of LOL Though I dont have any idea about cricket all I care is that we win LOL And thanks for the welcome! Big smile I didn't tell you about him? Shocked Well because we never talk. Which should change soon! Come on MSN. I miss the trios. The three of us don't talk anymore.
Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Aik toh all these india friends if we loose thenStern Smile
But no afridi 11's team won't let that happen

I hope they take Imran Khans advice
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

^ arey thats a good thing for us na...over confidence would only sink em! :D we have the advantage of not being the favourites, no one expecting us to win, no pressure :D

yeah reeno. they don't deserve to win if they play like they did today...but we know they're such a good team with so much potential, thats why im disappointed. nywayz, 5 more days to go....
no, they say the most deserving team DOESNT win in WCs... and its true, cz i think SA was really really deserving! :(
its the onlyy team i LOVE after Pakistan!
SA were shear disappointment today! Unhappy

anyways, yeah... 5 days. Big smile :P
Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Inda may be most deserving might now win
Pak zindabad
ME will pray a lot
Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

JIZZZZZZ!!!! *jumps on u* Ur still around? :D YAY! Idk u were into cricket :S LOL. Welcome to FC!!! And u still haven't told me anything bout ur fiance man!

*rubs eyes* You are alive? Shocked Shocked Shocked Way to keep in touch you dungar! Yeah I am. Just been making some appearances here and there LOL Anything that has Pak I am a fan of LOL Though I dont have any idea about cricket all I care is that we win LOL And thanks for the welcome! Big smile I didn't tell you about him? Shocked Well because we never talk. Which should change soon! Come on MSN. I miss the trios. The three of us don't talk anymore.
Very much alive. Last time I checked the AT, u were leaving. Miz has left IF written in her dabba, no reya...no point of going to the AT. Are u everrrr online on MSN? LOL. U told me before I left for vacation...u hadn't told nyone else then so u just told me u got engaged, no details :( Ah, we need to catch up!
@bold: I thought so. LOL!
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Very much alive. Last time I checked the AT, u were leaving. Miz has left IF written in her dabba, no reya...no point of going to the AT. Are u everrrr online on MSN? LOL. U told me before I left for vacation...u hadn't told nyone else then so u just told me u got engaged, no details :( Ah, we need to catch up!
@bold: I thought so. LOL!

Good to know! LOL Yeah Miz totally left IF ): I think she will be back maybe after school but I still don't know. I know Reya went poof. Roma is still there. Feel bad to leave her there alone ther ): Yes I am online. Just appear offline LOL Oh yeah! (: That was like what 9 months ago? When I first got engaged. We so so need to catch up! (: when is a good time for you? I am usually on at night around 9 pm.
Haha yeah I am a failure when it comes to cricket. Stern SmileLOL

BRB. Gotta go shower and pray! (: will try to be on in like 2/3 hours

Edited by mohitkideewani - 25 March 2011 at 12:08pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index