Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*::.PakistanCricketClub '5'.::* |Rukna hai ab nahi (Page 29)

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Hello Ppl
I am really Excited for tomorrow's match .But dont have complete faith in our team Hoping for the best and already prepared for worst.
There is a news that Ajmal is gonna play tomorrow's match hmm mean rehman will be out or hafeez.Ermm
I also made a siggy LOLNot that gud but still i tried one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.-Alina-serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Hello Ppl
I am really Excited for tomorrow's match .But dont have complete faith in our team Hoping for the best and already prepared for worst.
There is a news that Ajmal is gonna play tomorrow's match hmm mean rehman will be out or hafeez.Ermm

Firstly, LOVELLY siggy!
Truely amazing! Blushing
Specially the text Approve
and now, oye! i have COMPLETE faith in my team! Approve
they wont let us down! Big smile
SEMIIS!!!!.......................HERE WE COME!!!!!! Approve
LOLLOL
and hmm ajmal shud play bt i dont think hafeez will go, rehman has been good too, wonder wat they will do, i think us superstitiuos people, will keep playing the same team Ermm
That too w/o my AKHTAR! Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pak.-Maha-

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Hello Ppl

Firstly, LOVELLY siggy!
Truely amazing! Blushing
Specially the text Approve
and now, oye! i have COMPLETE faith in my team! Approve
they wont let us down! Big smile
SEMIIS!!!!.......................HERE WE COME!!!!!! Approve
LOLLOL
and hmm ajmal shud play bt i dont think hafeez will go, rehman has been good too, wonder wat they will do, i think us superstitiuos people, will keep playing the same team Ermm
That too w/o my AKHTAR! Unhappy
Thanks dear Smile
Hahaha Pak team is unpredictable i have hopes but still anything can happen.And wo Mr Gayle did u read what he said?they are happy that they got QF against Pak
But in shaa Allah we will win
Rehman is not a wicket taker i think he has some kind of support in teamotherwise ajmal is way better than himLOL
And imran khan and wasim dont want Akhter to play these matches both said he cant bowl well in second spell Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
i know i understand k shoaib akhtar is not suitable fr long spells and 2 spell 10 overs and he cant have the stamina 2 bowl well in the 2nd spell but still! Disapprove
and really Gayle said that!? Shocked
oolala! :P
innki kacchi karne main aur bhi mazaa ayega! Wink ROFL
iA! Embarrassed

i knoww! Rehman is just a supprter and a defensive approach by PAKISTAN to play him cz he can STOP a lil runs... bt thats a DEFENSIVE approach we need ATTACKERS like afridi, Gul and ajmal. Akhtar in the games... but uhh since he can bat better than ajmal, and contain runs, they play rehman Ermm
How defensiv-er cud we get!? Ermm
Anyways, inhen kaun samjhaye!? LOL :P

-Maha-

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
i think Akhter should play against WI.in their team mostly are youngsters and Akhter can play role of fear factor from our side and since its his last WC they should give him a chance atleast
I want ajmal to play in semis against aus.He is waiting to take his revange.Remember last over against aus in T20 haha. i saw his interview on PTV.He can also stop runs.Shoaib malik always used him in ending overs with umer gul.
Pak team need to be morE aggressive. Hafeez younis and rehman 3 players are using defensive technique And Lala as a captain is also defensive sighh.
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged

i think Akhter should play against WI.in their team mostly are youngsters and Akhter can play role of fear factor from our side and since its his last WC they should give him a chance atleast
I want ajmal to play in semis against aus.He is waiting to take his revange.Remember last over against aus in T20 haha. i saw his interview on PTV.He can also stop runs.Shoaib malik always used him in ending overs with umer gul.
Pak team need to be morE aggressive. Hafeez younis and rehman 3 players are using defensive technique And Lala as a captain is also defensive sighh.
I totally AGREE wid u!
Seriously!
:P
and i want ajmal back 2, he can take wkts, stop runs, he defines CLASS!
and lala is being defensive too sumtymz, i agree!
haha! i remember that over! :P
hehe LOL
i hope akhtar gets a chance! Unhappy
-Sissy- Goldie
-Sissy-
-Sissy-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Hey ppl, h r u all ?
I'm 2 excited 4 tomorrow's match just cant wait
I'm happy and at same time I'm scared also it's not that I don't have faith in our team but still we never know
We did an extraordinary job against Aussies by beatin the unbeaten but yeh naa ho against W.I nazar lag jaye.
So, waitin 4 tomorrow inshALLAH all will be good.

serendipity.

boom-boom Groupbie
boom-boom
boom-boom

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
u guyzz readyyy for the tmrw matchhh??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index